Ex Boyfriends Salvation Prayer Request.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 8, 2019
A few months ago, I had to break up with my boyfriend at the time because the Lord had placed it in my heart. It was difficult because he was my first love. Whenever I tried to speak to him about the bible and about Gods love, he seemed uninterested. I knew I had to leave him. He does not have a relationship with God even though he went to a Catholic High School. It has been a few months as I said, and I could say I moved on, especially since now he has a new girlfriend. I was wondering if anyone could pray for his salvation. I have been praying every now and then for his salvation. He is very worldly and is stuck in the pleasures that this world offers. I just hope and have faith that he can one day know how much God loves him. I love him very much and even though we are not together and never speak he still means so much to me. If him and I are not meant to be I'm okay with that and I will be okay because it will be Gods will and not mine, but I won't stop praying for his salvation because I care for him. So please, pray for him. His name is Rudy. Pray that the Holy Spirit gives him eyes to see and ears to hear the truth.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
start with this? hmm ...

here's a litmus test

satan can bribe you with the pride of life to make it seem like you can be satisfied with sin as if sin = your identity.

Romans 7:24 "Oh what a wretched man I am, who shall deliver me from this body of death"

^that's the litmus test

given the extreme reaction of Romans 7:24 to the pride of life, extremes most likely mean "either-or"

we can either view the pride of life as "proof that confirms the truth of Romans 7:24", or "wait a minute, Romans 7:24 doesn't feel it it applies" or "the pride of life is far too satisfying"

a litmus test for our lense, our perception, whether spiritual or fleshly, similar to some optical illusion personality test thing, but moreso, a litmus test to detect whether spiritual eyes are opened or spiritually blind

but even if the proper answer is given, self-righteousness is also considered as "a pride of life" in a way, pride of one's own self-righteousness

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
A few months ago, I had to break up with my boyfriend at the time because the Lord had placed it in my heart. It was difficult because he was my first love. Whenever I tried to speak to him about the bible and about Gods love, he seemed uninterested. I knew I had to leave him. He does not have a relationship with God even though he went to a Catholic High School. It has been a few months as I said, and I could say I moved on, especially since now he has a new girlfriend. I was wondering if anyone could pray for his salvation. I have been praying every now and then for his salvation. He is very worldly and is stuck in the pleasures that this world offers. I just hope and have faith that he can one day know how much God loves him. I love him very much and even though we are not together and never speak he still means so much to me. If him and I are not meant to be I'm okay with that and I will be okay because it will be Gods will and not mine, but I won't stop praying for his salvation because I care for him. So please, pray for him. His name is Rudy. Pray that the Holy Spirit gives him eyes to see and ears to hear the truth.
Poraying! For it is HIS will that ALL come to repentance and none should perish!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Rudy is now in God's hands,leave him there and let the sweet Holy Spirit bring conviction to completion of redeemption! Amen!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Kayisblessed, and this prayer. Lord lrt you work jn Rudy's life and let Rudy know and worship you. Lord bless him with your salvation snd love, please bless, in Jesus glorious name, Amen!

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Lord, I pray that You would shine the light of Your salvation on Rudy and that You would open his ears to the Gospel.

In Jesus' Name, Amen!

JimC

Jul 13, 2019
I pray that Almighty God would send someone unto him and explain the message of salvation. I pray the Lord Jesus gives him an opportunity to be saved. All in Jesus name. AMEN