Famous Celebrity Cardi B is a Satanist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chris_R

Aug 17, 2014
Hello my Christian brethren and sisters. I just read this eye opening article of yet another Hollywood celebrity that is a devil worshipper. This one is very famous, and her name is Cardi B.

http://www.eliteagenda.com/featured/cardi-b-bodak-yellow-satanism-illuminati/

If you see the link in this thread, they talk about the various Christian symbolism used in the music video. I'm very interested in the flaming sword, and this idea that we are expendable. Why should us Christians be expendable while the Satanists rule? Is this a sign of the end times?

Have a look at the link guys, and you will see what I mean.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Despite your insistence on the degree of fame this person carries, i've no idea who she is.
And i find such claims silly and pointless. Taking something such as a music video, particularly from someone in the mainstream, means little in terms of claiming to know much about them. Often times much about a performer that you see is not much more than a character. And the bigger the celebrity, especially in music, it also usually means the more control the record company has over the artist. Many artists have been known to be forced into changes due to the contracts they signed. Vanilla Ice, for example (and going way back) was not some giant pant wearing buffoon he was presented as, and did not care for the image he was portrayed as. But he was contractually obligated to do what his record company told him. And that goofy image is what they presented, as a way to counter MC Hammer's fame.
So it's never easy to know where an artists choices end and the record companies begins.

Not to mention what is the good in worrying about whether a celeb is (supposedly, based off of loose, circumstantial evidence) a satanist or not? There are plenty of artists in varying genres that plainly express a varying type of beliefs, especially in music.
So i see nothing of value or use chasing around after celebrities, dissecting their corporate made videos, so as to accuse them of certain beliefs. Whether a 'devil worshipper' (which is actually a rare belief), atheist, agnostic, polytheist, monotheist, new age or worship the flying spaghetti monster, who cares? If they're a non-Christian isn't that singularly the most important designation? Aren't they all doomed to the same fate no matter which of these labels they fall under?
Aren't you better off praying for them, rather than spreading rumors about them? Drawing attention to them. Encouraging more hits on their videos? They say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. That may be true for the secular world. But for Christians the greatest trick would be to have them chase him around, distracting from the true purpose God calls them to. How effective of a witness are you worrying about what a celeb believes? And accusing them of things from such a distance?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I never heard of this person. Not sure at all what you mean by Christians being expendable. I will be taking a pass on the video as it holds no interest for me.

Jackie55

Jun 5, 2017
I had no idea who Cardi B was either, until I saw this thread. She must not be as famous as you claim. And I am one who does keep up with pop culture, and if I have never heard of her, then I'm sure that a whole lot of people have not either.

J

jaybird88

Hello my Christian brethren and sisters. I just read this eye opening article of yet another Hollywood celebrity that is a devil worshipper. This one is very famous, and her name is Cardi B.

If you see the link in this thread, they talk about the various Christian symbolism used in the music video. I'm very interested in the flaming sword, and this idea that we are expendable. Why should us Christians be expendable while the Satanists rule? Is this a sign of the end times?

who's cardi b?

Feb 28, 2016
if Jesus allows your eyes to be opened and your ears to hear, then be thankful that He is un-veiling to 'you', as opposed to others
the incredible advantages that satan is 'taking-over' at our world's/existance expense,,.

J

jaybird88

Cardi B, is an American rapper, songwriter and television personality.
thank you G14, the suspense was killing me, i was so scared i was gonna die before i knew who the cardi whoever person was.

G

Gracie_14

thank you G14, the suspense was killing me, i was so scared i was gonna die before i knew who the cardi whoever person was.
Hahaha are you serious? lol it's alright...I didn't know her until I googled her...heard of Nicki Minaj?

Ugly1

Oct 30, 2018
Is she related to Cardi gran the clothes designer for the mire mature?

J

jaybird88

Hahaha are you serious? lol it's alright...I didn't know her until I googled her...heard of Nicki Minaj?
i know Nicki, he caught a 38 lb fiddler cat on little horseshoe, broke the county record!

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
And Nicki Minaj is possessed by many demons,

Beyonce' has one. Sasha Fierce.
Published on Apr 3, 2011
From BET Presents Beyoncé
@2:25 she talks about something else coming into her. Sasha is fierce just like Nicki M's Roman is.

Are we really that surprised.

HQ

Jan 26, 2014
Embracing Satan is easy. Breaking up with Satan, not so much.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Didnt even look at the video. Yes we are in the endtimes. Most famous stars are in the occult in some way. Carlos santana, beyonce, rhianna, bruce Springsteen etc. Thats life. Thats just how it is. One more person isnt surprising nor new

Aug 12, 2013

Yeah, even some artists and actors who claimed to be Christians started making bad stuff changing their actions and hanging out with the other Satanist people, like Lecrae

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Didnt even look at the video. Yes we are in the endtimes. Most famous stars are in the occult in some way. Carlos santana, beyonce, rhianna, bruce Springsteen etc. Thats life. Thats just how it is. One more person isnt surprising nor new
Correct thank You. And this should bolster our resolve in these last days.

Great website if you want to monitor these end times machinations....

https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/pics-of-the-month/

https://www.nicholson1968.com/nics-pics.html

I do not endorse these websites, I use them only for reference.