favorite coffee, late etc.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
I love a good Italian roast coffee. I just enjoy a good bold roast blend to start the day.
so, what coffee types bring a smile to you?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lately, I've been trending towards espresso but did score a giant container of Folger's at Costco this morning. I almost always drink it black but when I'm on the road I use a little cream and occasionally sugar for an energy boost. Coffee almost always brings a smile to me. :)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I drink whatever coffee is made at home or at the office lol

R

RodB65

Eight-o-clock original or the Folgers "1850" blends.

Black. .. No sugar or cream.

I really want to get into roasting though.

Epiales

Jan 21, 2018
davidclark.hearnow.com
I LOVE COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did someone mention coffee?

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Here, lemme help you with the Title to this Thread............

FAVORITE COFFEE

There, that's better

any other corrupted form of drink containing the essence of the coffee bean is PAGAN!

Now, u guys go out and harvest an expresso, late' bean or any other corrupt version of the God given gift of COFFEE, then fine........'till then............grrrr

coffee23.png

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Here, lemme help you with the Title to this Thread............

FAVORITE COFFEE

There, that's better

any other corrupted form of drink containing the essence of the coffee bean is PAGAN!

Now, u guys go out and harvest an expresso, late' bean or any other corrupt version of the God given gift of COFFEE, then fine........'till then............grrrr

View attachment 191897
Ok...OK OK OK!!! I REPENT!!!! LOL!!!! The only coffee for me is pure, undefiled!!! (I still like it as Italian roast!!!)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hey kids.............here

ladies2.png

now.............for the grown ups

coffeetime.png

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I have made my espresso at home since the early 1970's. It is easy, and gratifying. These days I have it abut once a month or slightly less, only because I also drink instant…….either is fine with me.

Give me an espresso machine and I make a mean layered cappucino.

M

Miri

My favourite coffee, is tea !!,

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
My favourite coffee, is tea !!,

You probably will not believe this but most teas make me jittery and if I had it in the evening I would have trouble sleeping. Most say this about coffee, but not I:...hmmmmm?