Favorite things..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
What are some of your favorite things?? :D

I have to admit, my inspiration came from watching "The Sound of Music". :LOL:

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
I love all of the beautiful things that God created for us in this world, so raindrops on roses (and snowflakes too) would be right up there among my very favorite things :)

I'm very thankful for wondrous things like bright sunshine, and the feel of a warm breeze on my face too.

~Deut

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Comfortable "day off with nowhere to go " clothes.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I love all of the beautiful things that God created for us in this world, so raindrops on roses (and snowflakes too) would be right up there among my very favorite things :)

I'm very thankful for wondrous things like bright sunshine, and the feel of a warm breeze on my face too.

~Deut
271325.jpg download (1).jpg
Deut - you're a Burl Ives doppelganger and one of my favorites is the cry of the chimney sweep - Chim Chim Cheree...

"Now as the ladder of life
'As been strung
You may think a sweep's
On the bottom most rung.

And though I spends me time
In the ashes and in the smoke
In this 'ole wide world
There's no 'appier bloke.

(keep up your good work Deut)

S

Stranger36147

Soda, pizza, cold weather, sunrises and sunsets....how's that for random? :D

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Cute puppies, waterfalls, ocean, mountains, forests, visiting beautiful cities, cold weather but not too cold is amazing since I am used to tropical weather.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
My favorite things are... music, music, chocolate, music, friendly felines, music, friendly canines, sitting around listening to a group of friends talk, music.

S

Susanna

My favorite thing is a car I inherited from my father. He purchased it just before he passed away, and it is still like it’s brand new. I just keep it in the garage and I’m only driving it when the weather is nice, and only two or three times a year.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Some of my favorite things:

Snail Mail
Chocolate
Bubble Baths
Swinging on swings
Swimming/Kayaking
Coloring
Fresh cut grass

Aug 2, 2009
My favorite thing is a car I inherited from my father. He purchased it just before he passed away, and it is still like it’s brand new. I just keep it in the garage and I’m only driving it when the weather is nice, and only two or three times a year.
That sounds like me. My dad gave me this car of his a few years before he passed. He felt that I would appreciate it much more than he did. It's a beautiful car and I don't drive it very often. It's also like new. I still can't believe it's mine.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I love it. I love the idea. Simple pleasures.

Hm......let's think of some...

Kittens purring
COFFEE
Watching the Fantasmic show at Disneyland
Sketching inside jokes
Twitter

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Pizza, ice cream, chocolate, the beach, thunderstorms, sunflowers, wildflowers, penguins, singing.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
My dad caught it. We released it unharmed. He was using blood worms and shrimp so it was on one of those.
From the looks of it there isn't enough meat on that thing to make it worth the trouble of cleaning it unless you were starving.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
From the looks of it there isn't enough meat on that thing to make it worth the trouble of cleaning it unless you were starving.
That may be so, Once, but it looks real interesting. I havent seen the fish before, even in books or online, Ellorah. To be honest, it reminded me of the song, Do your ears hang low... can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow...=))?