Feminism?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
What it is? Is it a bad thing or a good one? Is it possible to be a Christian and a feminist? I am curious lol coz I heard so much about it....🤔
Girl... Feminism wasn't invented by your average female or any female. It wasn't invented by the average man either...

Feminism was a concept introduced by the elite, the rich people that own the banks and huge money-making corporations...

You see, in the 1950's a mans wage was enough to buy a house, a car, get married, have a family and live a happy life with plenty of vacations... A woman had the choice to work or not. Most women would choose to be at home and why wouldn't they... Raising your kids is much more fulfilling than work...

The elites thought if they could get women to all work like men then it would double the labour force and keep wages low.
But how. Women would generally get married within 5 years of finishing high school... So they created a lie...

They started telling women that fulfillment in life was not with the family but at work. They made out like men were forcing them to stay home and oppressing them. They tricked women into competing with men in the workplace, to delay marriage, to be promiscuous.
Beautiful sounding terms like diversity, equality... It reminds me of Eve, the snake told her "you will be like a God"

And so today women are forced to work while their babies are at child care or with a babysitter...
It's so criminal to take a mother away from her child...
And look at buying a house these days... U need the income of both man and woman in a relationship to get a mortgage...

Ask any woman if she would rather be working or raising her child... My mum cried when I asked her... Made me feel so bad so I hugged her... I wasn't trying to make her feel bad about it. After all these years it still hurts her. And so I became so angry and bitter at this system who robbed me and my sis of our mother's love when we needed it most.

They've used feminism to push all kinds of other stuff too.
These days it isn't even about women's rights it's about abortions and gays and trannies and such...
Anything to take women away from God's will

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Satan has always hated women more so than men as he went to Eve first.
Hahahaha, please... Satan knew that Adam would whatever she says and that she would be easier to deceive...
He tricked her just like they trick women today... By making her think she can be better than man.
Its sad because she is already better than man cos she is a woman. Its sad to me what this world has become... Men are more like women and women are more like men these days and that's exactly what they wanted...

She was placed under a curse by having her husband rule over her.
Placed under a curse... LoL, man your interpretation is twisted... God said that Adam is the head of the family... God doesn't deal in curses

Do u think the woman should be the head of the family? Against God's command?
Perhaps u believe in equality, that both can be the head... It's wishful thinking...
Sure both parties will discuss something but if they disagree then a decision has to be made and the man has the burden of making that final decision.

Women have been tricked into thinking they are a slave or something, they think they must compete with men and control him...
Such relationships rarely work. Women should be women and men should be men...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Or similarly, if a man doesn't have to provide/take care of the children, why should the woman. To these type of feminists, that is being equal.
thats weird, a man actually does have to provide and care for children if he has them. why woud anyone think different, just because he doesnt give birth, doesnt mean hes also not responsible for feeding them. clothing them and giving them a home!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Hahahaha, please... Satan knew that Adam would whatever she says and that she would be easier to deceive...
He tricked her just like they trick women today... By making her think she can be better than man.
Its sad because she is already better than man cos she is a woman. Its sad to me what this world has become... Men are more like women and women are more like men these days and that's exactly what they wanted...

Placed under a curse... LoL, man your interpretation is twisted... God said that Adam is the head of the family... God doesn't deal in curses

Do u think the woman should be the head of the family? Against God's command?
Perhaps u believe in equality, that both can be the head... It's wishful thinking...
Sure both parties will discuss something but if they disagree then a decision has to be made and the man has the burden of making that final decision.

Women have been tricked into thinking they are a slave or something, they think they must compete with men and control him...
Such relationships rarely work. Women should be women and men should be men...
actually he did not say Adam was head of the family, God CURSED Eve to have her hsuband rule over her, it was never meant to be that way, because of his lack of obedience, he did not do anything to stop Eve from eating and ate with her too.

its like having the most incompetent rule over you!

Jesus reverses this curse. You might want to read your bible, Jesus is the second adam, actually adam was a hopeless dad, his first son killed his other one due to incompetent parenting!!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
read geneisis, eve was called eve because she was the mother of all living.
Adam was just called adam cos he was made from dust or earth.

its not to say that eve was the head of the family, but because of the fall, adam had to step up and WORK.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Girl... Feminism wasn't invented by your average female or any female. It wasn't invented by the average man either...

Feminism was a concept introduced by the elite, the rich people that own the banks and huge money-making corporations...

You see, in the 1950's a mans wage was enough to buy a house, a car, get married, have a family and live a happy life with plenty of vacations... A woman had the choice to work or not. Most women would choose to be at home and why wouldn't they... Raising your kids is much more fulfilling than work...

The elites thought if they could get women to all work like men then it would double the labour force and keep wages low.
But how. Women would generally get married within 5 years of finishing high school... So they created a lie...

They started telling women that fulfillment in life was not with the family but at work. They made out like men were forcing them to stay home and oppressing them. They tricked women into competing with men in the workplace, to delay marriage, to be promiscuous.
Beautiful sounding terms like diversity, equality... It reminds me of Eve, the snake told her "you will be like a God"

And so today women are forced to work while their babies are at child care or with a babysitter...
It's so criminal to take a mother away from her child...
And look at buying a house these days... U need the income of both man and woman in a relationship to get a mortgage...

Ask any woman if she would rather be working or raising her child... My mum cried when I asked her... Made me feel so bad so I hugged her... I wasn't trying to make her feel bad about it. After all these years it still hurts her. And so I became so angry and bitter at this system who robbed me and my sis of our mother's love when we needed it most.

They've used feminism to push all kinds of other stuff too.
These days it isn't even about women's rights it's about abortions and gays and trannies and such...
Anything to take women away from God's will
Like most "Corporations are EEEEVIL!" screeds, this one is half true.

Corporations did actively recruit women to the factories, to keep the machines running... while the men were away fighting a world war.

T

TheIndianGirl

Third wave feminism is more about female supremacy rather than merely pro-female equality. It's a segregationist movement and it espouses non-Christian ideals.
What is female supremacy and what are some examples of female supremacy? First time hearing this term.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
God doesn't deal in curses
While this isn't the BDF, it also isn't the place to let contrabiblical assertions slide without comment.

Genesis 3:14 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, and more than every beast of the field.

Genesis 3:17 Then to Adam He said "Because you have listened tot he voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, 'You shall not eat from it'; Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you will eat of it All the days of your life."

Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

Deuteronomy 21:22-23 If someone guilty of a capital offense is put to death and their body is exposed on a pole, you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance.

Deuteronomy 28:20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.

Malachi 3:9 "You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you!"

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Curse you for contradicting him! Now forever shall you be hounded until he can prove you wrong about something!

Mar 4, 2020
What is female supremacy and what are some examples of female supremacy? First time hearing this term.
Feminism shows preference for females based solely on sex rather than merit. They advocate for more females in the work force and in positions of power regardless if there is a more qualified male.

Ironically, the very thing feminism originally tried to stamp out is the thing it has become: it discriminates against the opposite sex.

Modern feminism is also racist thinly veiled behind the guise of "diversity" which is actually just another way of saying "no white people allowed."

Hence why it's a segregationist movement lacking Christian ideals.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
While this isn't the BDF, it also isn't the place to let contrabiblical assertions slide without comment.

Genesis 3:14 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, and more than every beast of the field.

Genesis 3:17 Then to Adam He said "Because you have listened tot he voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, 'You shall not eat from it'; Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you will eat of it All the days of your life."

Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

Deuteronomy 21:22-23 If someone guilty of a capital offense is put to death and their body is exposed on a pole, you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance.

Deuteronomy 28:20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.

Malachi 3:9 "You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you!"
Fair enough I stand corrected.
What I should of said was that God didn't curse Eve by making Adam rule over her.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Corporations did actively recruit women to the factories, to keep the machines running... while the men were away fighting a world war.
True. It might be how they got the idea in the first place after seeing that they were capable during the war

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
actually he did not say Adam was head of the family, God CURSED Eve to have her hsuband rule over her, it was never meant to be that way, because of his lack of obedience, he did not do anything to stop Eve from eating and ate with her too.

its like having the most incompetent rule over you!

Jesus reverses this curse. You might want to read your bible, Jesus is the second adam, actually adam was a hopeless dad, his first son killed his other one due to incompetent parenting!!
Ahahahaha God cursed Eve... Hahahaha that is the most hilarious speculation iv ever heard....

If I had to choose a wild theory but I would go with Lilith... Have u heard of Lilith?

According to some, Lilith was Adams first wife and God created them equal, both out of the dirt, to rule over the animals on earth...
But one night Adam said "lay under me"... But Lilith said "no, u lay under me". She wouldn't submit otherwise...

From there one version says that Adam sent her away. Other versions say that she abandoned him...
But that's why God made a second woman and ordered her to submit to Adam

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
actually he did not say Adam was head of the family, God CURSED Eve to have her hsuband rule over her,
No He did not! Read the text more carefully!

What I should of said was that God didn't curse Eve by making Adam rule over her.
With that, I wholeheartedly agree. :)

Jul 9, 2020
Its sad to me what this world has become... Men are more like women and women are more like men these days and that's exactly what they wanted...
The only thing worse than a feminist woman is an effeminate man.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The only thing worse than a feminist woman is an effeminate man.
Ohh cringe... The soy boy...
But we can't be too harsh u know... Get this...

I was talking to a 20-year-old guy where I was working a few years ago.
And I was basically criticizing his generation, the millenials.
He said "its not our fault, its your generation that taught us"
I think I turned the guns back on him at the time but he is right
Each generation is a direct product of the previous one.
Their parents and teachers are the previous generations

Feminism is linked to the Marxist movement in the west.
The aim was to demolish democracy without using force, subversion they call it. I think they have or are achieving it now

My parents, the baby boomers, had strict family values. Sex only in marriage, getting a divorce was hard...
Then my generation allowed easy divorce, promiscuity and abortion...
Then the millennials normalized homosexuality, transvestites and such...
This must be like Sodom and Gomorrah...

What else can there be...
What will this generation accept?
Zoophilia, why not, doesn't harm anyone, love is love, your body your choice.
What about necrophilia, why not, not hurting anyone and blah blah blah

I think we're headed somewhere beyond Sodom and Gomorrah. Maybe even end times...

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I think we're headed somewhere beyond Sodom and Gomorrah. Maybe even end times...
If the evil in Sodom and Gomorrah was so great that God decided to just hands down obliterate them (couldn't even find 10 righteous people in Sodom), that leads to two questions with this statement: 1) Will God allow things to get worse than Sodom? if that is possible then 2) What explanation can the church give to God for things getting to that point?

And a third bonus question: If God did divinely destroy a city in judgement, how would people respond to that?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
How about a proverbs 31 woman? 😁😉👍
As being preferable to feminism? Absolutely!

As being a definition for feminism? Absolutely not!

A Proverbs 31 woman and a feminist are complete-and-total opposites.

As being preferable to feminism? Absolutely!

As being a definition for feminism? Absolutely not!

A Proverbs 31 woman and a feminist are complete-and-total opposites.
Extreme total opposites, I 💯agree 🙂! I was suggesting that being a proverbs 31 woman is way better than being caught up in feminism and you're right, it is not at all a definition😊! I pray that women be empowered by God's word and 😉 to not be like the world.
"Therefore, come out from them and be separate, says the Lord..."
2 Corinthians 6:17
Feminism is a human thought and human made concept. There are far more greater things to focus our minds on then this way if thinking. We are to have a kingdom mindset and to line up with God's word especially in this hour and time that we are living in. There are so many examples in the Bible where God used women and they weren't sitting their exalting themselves and their needs, they were there to serve God and to be used by him 😊❤. It's all about him☝️ and those women were so blessed and highly favored. They lacked of no good thing 😉🙂, but yeah I hope that clarifies a little on my last comment Gary. I was trying to be sweet and short about it, but thank you perhaps I needed to elaborate lol. I pray this encourageous other women as well 😊.