Fictional Characters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleMermaid

Which fictional character would you marry or want to go out with? Just a fun light thread for Saturday.

Also, which fc would you want as a best friend?

I am still thinking of my answers but I cannot wait to see what you all say.

G

Gracie_14

Which fictional character would you marry or want to go out with? Just a fun light thread for Saturday.

Also, which fc would you want as a best friend?

I am still thinking of my answers but I cannot wait to see what you all say.
hmm… this is going to be fun! *thinking*

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I can see this thread going horribly sideways, when people start describing their "ideal person" and then complaining that he/she is fictional because no such person exists in reality.

However, it's Saturday, and I don't want to give anyone bad ideas .... ;)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Tom Hardy.

Oh snap. He's fictional, right?

I guess that in order to be safe, I'd better say Mad Max. :cool:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
As far as fictional best friends go, I'm going to have to go with The Minions (yellow AND purple) from the Despicable Me series, along with the immortal words of John Connor regarding the T-800: "YES!!! My very own Terminator!!!" :cool:

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
I'm going to have to think about this for a while. But... "I'll be back." :cool:

T

Tinuviel

Since I am not already attached...Faramir son of Denethor, Captain of the White Tower, Prince of Ithilien...the book version! He's a bit long-winded and serious perhaps, but a good, loyal, steady guy.

Best friend...I don't know. In my opinion I have about the best best friend ever and I can't think of a fictional one I'd prefer :).

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
For a best friend, Bilbo Baggins. Wise, self-sacrificing, full of pleasant surprises, and has a full larder. :)

L

LittleMermaid

I would like to date Clark Kent. ;)

I think it would be cool to have a best friend like Skeeter Phelan from The Help. She's sharp and stands up for what is right.

Sep 30, 2015
As far as best friend it would be Titus Bass from Terry Johnston’s novels. Self-reliant, determined, walks his own walk.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Marry Mr.Darcy from Pride and prejudice (Matthew McFadden version)
Oohhhhh or Will from P.S I love you (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

Best friend...Alice Cullen from Twilight... she could see what was gonna happen before it happened.

Aug 2, 2009
I'd marry Emily Thorne from Revenge... She was betrayed as a child, abused, bullied, left for and presumed dead... then she assumed a secret new identity, got herself highly educated, inherited milions but kept it a secret, trained herself in the art of assasins from an old asian master and went after the rich, powerful people who betrayed her.... and she's a loyal, loving friend to those that helped her... (pretty much the perfect woman :rolleyes:)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I've always thought Tom Hardy was an impressive actor, but this is the video that absolutely made me fall in love:

[video=youtube;kUayOnHldv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUayOnHldv0[/video]

1. That accent.

2. Those eyes.

3. He's kind to animals.

4. He's reading a bedtime story to kids!!!

5. Have I mentioned THAT ACCENT???

Just picture Mad Max keeping a dog while reading stories to children... and I think I've just found my future Mr. Seoul. :D

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I've always thought Tom Hardy was an impressive actor, but this is the video that absolutely made me fall in love:

[video=youtube;kUayOnHldv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUayOnHldv0[/video]

1. That accent.

2. Those eyes.

3. He's kind to animals.

4. He's reading a bedtime story to kids!!!

5. Have I mentioned THAT ACCENT???

Just picture Mad Max keeping a dog while reading stories to children... and I think I've just found my future Mr. Seoul. :D
Your SEOULMATE!

J

Jennie-Mae

I'd marry Emily Thorne from Revenge... She was betrayed as a child, abused, bullied, left for and presumed dead... then she assumed a secret new identity, got herself highly educated, inherited milions but kept it a secret, trained herself in the art of assasins from an old asian master and went after the rich, powerful people who betrayed her.... and she's a loyal, loving friend to those that helped her... (pretty much the perfect woman :rolleyes:)

What a nice dress. The nail polish color is perfect too. I wish I knew her stylist.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I had to think about this.

I think I'd marry Carrie Mathieson from Homeland.
She seems tough, intelligent, patriotic with a love of her country, and she is crazy. She is so thrown off, psycho crazy. Every day with her would be a fun challenge.

Fictional best friend.
I would say Morgan Freeman portraying God. Don't really care if his version is biblical or not, I just wouldn't mind having him around, narrating my life.

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
i had to think about it for a while...
hmmm i think i will marry prime optimus well coz he is a robot. he is very strong and willing to save the world even he is betrayed.
best friend?
i would like to hv Doraemon from Doraemon anime cartoon. Doraemon really good friends that has mirricle pocket with miricle stuffs that can help all. he is such adorable friend n very cute cat robot who is coming from future time.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I will go out with Mr. Bean! I guess it is very obvious why, He is so funny :D

But...I found out that Mr Bean is happily married and has a baby son :( got no chance anymore :D :D

537VtA-T.jpeg