Fighting Satan & Sins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 12, 2018
A King James Version Sermon:
(Meaning, this sermon is written for the King James Version Bible prospective and meant to be studied using the King James Version Bible, For your safe experience)

- John 8:44
- Romans 3:23
- 1 Peter 5:8
- Isaiah 59:2
- John 3:20
- 1 Corinthians 10:21
- Ephesians 5:11

Christian views on world morality:
(Christian morality on world morality)

- Matthew 18:7
- 1 John 2:15
- 1 John 5:19
- Matthew 7:13-14

Satan is only the force that works against you:

(Even sometimes through a false sense of loving affection)

- Not with the wisdom of men, but with the knowledge of our Lord: Fight firm, Quick, thorough, all without doubt in action. Satan does not hesitate. Absolutely have to be ready to quickly as possible make the right decision no matter the cost and/or amount of reproach from peers you might endure.

- Romans 6:16
- Ephesians 6:10-18

U

Ugly

Why's this in the Family forums?

F

finaldesire

(Meaning, this sermon is written for the King James Version Bible prospective and meant to be studied using the King James Version Bible, For your safe experience)

- Not with the wisdom of men, but with the knowledge of our Lord: Fight firm, Quick, thorough, all without doubt in action. Satan does not hesitate. Absolutely have to be ready to quickly as possible make the right decision no matter the cost and/or amount of reproach from peers you might endure.

Demonology is a very large area to explore, how much do you know about the enemy.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Demonology is a very large area to explore, how much do you know about the enemy.
"Let no one turn you away from the simplicity of Christ."
Jesus stopped in the middle of the sentence many times:
As if what He said was not important to those who did search for God with all their heart:
"Have you not read "Out of the mouth of babes you have perfected praise."
From old testament writhing, "Out of the mouth of babes you have ordained strength, to still the enemy and avenger."
"The joy of the Lord is our strength." Living for the praise of God, the enemy is paralyzed.

F

finaldesire

"Let no one turn you away from the simplicity of Christ."
Jesus stopped in the middle of the sentence many times:
As if what He said was not important to those who did search for God with all their heart:
"Have you not read "Out of the mouth of babes you have perfected praise."
From old testament writhing, "Out of the mouth of babes you have ordained strength, to still the enemy and avenger."
"The joy of the Lord is our strength." Living for the praise of God, the enemy is paralyzed.
stillness, I have serious demonic activity in my life. Such as demons punching me physically, and speaking dark thoughts into my mind. I think that understanding what I am facing will be very useful, and will lead to my deliverance.

Feb 7, 2018
Give me a break! There is nothing wrong with reading what ever bible you want. And we have the freedom to do so. You could at least use the New King James version. It is the 21st century.

Feb 12, 2018

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Greetings.
@KJVOnly. People can be guided through all sorts of versions of the Bible. But people tend to trust KJV more, obviously cuz it is one of d earliest. Modern language can bring ambiguity sometimes. But, there aren't any flaws in KJV. Does not mean other versions are wrong, though. It is d same Gospel.

@finaldesire. Evil in general - whether its sin, attacks, actual demonic possession etc. It is the one true Light that overcomes it. This 'demonology' u spoke of does not need 2 be studied. No need to know d origin of dis demon or d form it takes yada yada yada. Even in d case of physical attacks, this does not make it any more complicated. Jesus has settled it all. It just takes faith.
God bless.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

Firstly, you don't get to dictate which translation others use. If you don't want people responding with quotes from other translations, go find a KJV-only chat room. You might be happier in an echo chamber.

Secondly, you clearly don't even know the KJV very well, so perhaps you should stop preaching and start learning. "Satan is only the force that works against you"... you don't think that your own sin nature has a role? You don't think that a fallen creation has a role? You don't think perhaps that God's resistance to your sin has a role? You don't think that other fallen people have a role (that means everybody except Jesus)?

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Give me a break! There is nothing wrong with reading what ever bible you want. And we have the freedom to do so. You could at least use the New King James version. It is the 21st century.

It doesn't matter what version of Bible that you read.....what matters is, Do you believe in Jesus Christ? And are you saved and know that you are saved?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I think that I will choose my own safe experience to study from the bible of version of my choice and apply what I learn to what I am facing each day. Studying Satan is not high on my priority list today. You're not equipped to give a sermon on any topic.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
We have met the enemy and he is us.

We don't worry about Satan's influence in our scripture reading because of our teacher.

1 John 2:27:
"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."

Sep 3, 2016

The power of sin was already broken on the Cross, so Believers do not have to keep fighting that battle. Therefore, our weapons are not carnal (2 Cor. 10:4), or something we can produce ourselves and use to accomplish our victory. And that is the only way He can work in us both to will (change our desires), and to do (give us the power of the Holy Spirit) (Phil. 2:13), so we can yield ourselves as God's servants (slaves) of obedience instead of being slaves to sin unto death (Romans 6:16).

Our battle is not against acts of sin, but the fight is to keep our faith in who Christ is and what He did on the Cross, so we stay in His death, burial, and resurrection and are, therefore, victorious. This is the only way we triumphant in Christ (2 Cor. 2:14).

Jesus told Paul that the power of Christ could only help him when he realized how weak he himself was, and that he had to totally depend on Christ so God's power could work in and through him (2 Cor. 12:9). Most Christians are prisoners of war held captive by Satan (2 Tim. 2:24-26).

Feb 12, 2018

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017