Finishing The Race, OR...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
"...Spiritual Dropouts[?]..."​

Precious friends, have we [The Eternally Saved, By Christ] ever asked ourselves:

"... what will it be like for those who don’t receive any reward, who are saved,
yet so as by fire (1 Cor. 3:15)?...

...Unfaithfulness among Christians is a prominent theme in Paul’s letters...

... One commentator aptly...also adds: “The Christian’s warfare is not a charade
in which there are no defeats. The voyage of faith is not to be undertaken in the
naive notion that shipwreck is impossible for a true believer.”...

...so what about you?...

"
(Tracy Lesan)

FULL study:
Finishing The Race

GRACE And Peace...

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
"...Spiritual Dropouts[?]..."​

Precious friends, have we [The Eternally Saved, By Christ] ever asked ourselves:

"... what will it be like for those who don’t receive any reward, who are saved,
yet so as by fire (1 Cor. 3:15)?...

...Unfaithfulness among Christians is a prominent theme in Paul’s letters...

... One commentator aptly...also adds: “The Christian’s warfare is not a charade
in which there are no defeats. The voyage of faith is not to be undertaken in the
naive notion that shipwreck is impossible for a true believer.”...

...so what about you?...

"
(Tracy Lesan)

FULL study:
Finishing The Race

GRACE And Peace...
Dear Grace, should we run the race for a prize of for the love of GOD? I agree that many are unfaithful for the lack of love for GOD and his beloved son Jesus the messiah whom I love deeply. Personally, I follow all of Christ commandments to the best of my ability, I am still far from the finish line but I have hope to make it if our holy father in heaven allows it.

Blessings and Peace!

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
I am still far from the finish line but I have hope to make it if our holy father in heaven allows it.
Philippians 3:12Not that I have already obtained, or am already made perfect: but I press on, if so be that I may apprehend that for which also I was apprehended by Christ Jesus. 13Brethren, I count not myself yet to have apprehended: but one thing I do, forgetting the things which are behind, and stretching forward to the things which are before, 14I press on toward the goal unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in anything ye are otherwise minded, even this shall God reveal unto you: 16only, whereunto we have already attained, by that same rule let us walk.

If you are sincerely pressing, He will. :)