first poem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Violets are dead. roses are too.
I guess i need a gift of gardening
or perhaps marry you.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Maybe, if treated properly, she will blossom.
sadly , since i been here i have been shown that i am not upto the level needed.

So i have learned. but apparently if i post bad news it is just a pity party.

Oh well. glad everyone is doing ok

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
sadly , since i been here i have been shown that i am not upto the level needed.

So i have learned. but apparently if i post bad news it is just a pity party.

Oh well. glad everyone is doing ok
You are not doing okay. The good news is, that can change.

“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react.” — Charles R. Swindoll

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
No i am not doing ok. if i was ok. i would not be here probably..

but i have no idea how to change that situation it seems it is my destiny

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Change may not be easy but that does not mean it is impossible.

For many it is a life long process. We start where we are.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
for man it is always impossbile ; only God can do miracles and seems i am getting one any day soon

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
yep knowing God can make the change but it not happening is sometimes worse. would be easier to thinkl nothign can be done . but knowing it can be done and not knowing why it isnt done is very depressing

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
yep knowing God can make the change but it not happening is sometimes worse. would be easier to thinkl nothign can be done . but knowing it can be done and not knowing why it isnt done is very depressing
Have you read the book of Habakkuk?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
yes read them all.. i dont recall any of them why you ask
The book of Habakkuk has some of the answers you seek. Habakkuk went from questioning and complaining to listening and learning to praying and worshipping

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
The book of Habakkuk has some of the answers you seek. Habakkuk went from questioning and complaining to listening and learning to praying and worshipping
Figure out what he learned that led to the transition

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Habakkuk's situation didn't get better. It actually got worse. So what did he learn that allowed him to worship instead of complaining?

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
sorry i jsut read it again, what did he learn ?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
sorry i jsut read it again, what did he learn ?
Chapter 2:4. The just shall live by faith. We are to trust God even when we don't understand. The circumstances of our lives were never meant to satisfy us but it our relationship with God. That's what Psalm 23:1 teaches. There is a relationship that is so satisfying in God that we do not want. And our circumstances no longer matter. That's the essence of the song Give Me Jesus. It's not that as our relationship with God grows He won't more fully reveal Himself and His ways. But it should be enough that we trust God and delight in Him in whatever estate we find ourselves.
I'm not suggesting this is an easy lesson to learn or that it doesn't challenge our current but often wrong ideas both of who God truly is and what He's really up to...but I am saying the struggle to know God as He actually is is worth every effort expended.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Chapter 2:4. The just shall live by faith. We are to trust God even when we don't understand. The circumstances of our lives were never meant to satisfy us but it our relationship with God. That's what Psalm 23:1 teaches. There is a relationship that is so satisfying in God that we do not want. And our circumstances no longer matter. That's the essence of the song Give Me Jesus. It's not that as our relationship with God grows He won't more fully reveal Himself and His ways. But it should be enough that we trust God and delight in Him in whatever estate we find ourselves.
I'm not suggesting this is an easy lesson to learn or that it doesn't challenge our current but often wrong ideas both of who God truly is and what He's really up to...but I am saying the struggle to know God as He actually is is worth every effort expended.
nope still not getting it. I have Faith that God can do anything.
but what Gods will is . well that is actually not clear.