FLAT EARTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I CAN, BECAUSE, I'M SO SPECIAL! :cool:
At last, you say something personal about yourself. Fellowship with you would be easier if you wrote about how you are and what you are about instead of merely posting amateur videos that try to debunk a round earth. What else is important in your life?

J

J70x7

Why is it that you are so easily deceived by some whack job that produced an amateur video about complete nonsense? You really place your trust in this complete loon?
I GOT MANY MORE VIDEOS READY TO POST.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I GOT MANY MORE VIDEOS READY TO POST.
Don't bother as it seems unlikely that anyone will be watching them, especially in their entirety. The crap in the videos is not even scientific. Why are you so afraid to let the members of the community know who you really are? Hard to fellowship with a video regardless of the subject matter.

Dec 18, 2018
This just shows how brainwashed we are as a people...

There is a lot more evidence and sound fact in a flat earth model. The globe model is filled with ridiculous numbers and values far too great for anyone to actually measure, unless of course you are a scientist from NASA.

Just go look across lake Michigan and tell me how it is possible to see the Chicago skyline clearly and completely at about 40 miles away.

Oh yeah, cus the earth is flat, that's why.
it's flat

Dec 21, 2018
Regardless who is right on this subject. And I don’t have an opinion because I haven’t been in space to see the earth from above. Why does this discussion even matter ? How is all this arguing helping further the kingdom Of God ?

L

LPT

Regardless who is right on this subject. And I don’t have an opinion because I haven’t been in space to see the earth from above. Why does this discussion even matter ? How is all this arguing helping further the kingdom Of God ?
I see your curiosity in the thread made you post that above, if it truly didn’t matter to you, you would of went on by the thread, maybe it’s the debating you don’t like.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
People (mis)use Scripture to form opinions about this issue, therefore it is worth discussing.

Apr 15, 2017
Flat earth, round earth, believe on Jesus.

The flat earth people say the earth is flat because the Bible says the 4 corners of the earth, but a flat round circle does not have 4 corners either, as I quickly understood when I was a wee child when I was trying to fit the round peg in to the square peg, lol., and the Bible says that it is the circle of the earth, so they have to admit it is at least round whether flat or globe,.

But I thought about it for about 15 seconds, and said the earth is not flat, no need to investigate, or pursue it more.

Because of the way we observe it going from dark to light, and light to dark, for they way we observe it could not happen on a flat earth.

If you shine a flashlight the light can only go so far, then it has to have an ending point, and then darkness.

So there is a dividing point between the light and the dark, and can be no other way, and even stars, and the sun, eventually have an ending to their light shining, and then darkness.

If the sun is always above the earth's surface at all times, and at the same level throughout it's course, then there has to be a dividing point between the light and the dark, which it is not always dark, and it is not always light, so on a flat earth there has to be a dividing point between light and dark that can be seen very much.

That means when it is dark in our area, and it becomes morning, we would see the light coming our way, but it would still be dark in our area, and then the light would pass through our area, and we would see the dark going away from us until it disappears, and it is all light, and then when night comes we would see the dark coming towards us, but it is still light in our area, and then the dark would pass through our area, and we would see the light going off in the distance until it disappears.

It can be no other way for the sun is always above the earth's surface, and does not dip down.

But we do not observe it going from dark to light, and light to dark, like that.

The way we observe it only makes sense on a round earth.

For when morning comes, and the sun is coming up, when it get up high enough, boom, is it light in every direction we see, without the light chasing the darkness, and when it becomes night, and the sun dips down enough, boom, it is dark in every direction we see, without the darkness chasing the light.

Also the Bible says from the going down of the sun, to the rising of the same, the name of the LORD is to be praised, so why do they not take that in to consideration that the sun is dipping, and rising.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
I have noticed that the concept of earth being flat has moved beyond our galaxy.
0E25B562-D520-4F25-8055-97003228F86A.jpeg
May the blessings be with you
Bill

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Eclipses are fabricated by NASA to make people think the Earth is a sphere. All the glass inside aircraft is designed to make the edge of the Earth appear curved. And the moon is made of cheese.
I hope it's not Limburger cheese. Hardiharhar...

flashing-lol.gif

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
It has been rumored that it is Swiss.

Earth Made of Swiss Cheese:

If you read the first few verses of Genesis,
it sounds exactly like God making swiss cheese from a big bucket of clabbered milk.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void;
(Big bucked of milk... no form or shape to milk.)

and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

(No light inside a bucket of milk.)

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
(That's the curds separating from the whey... its' runny like water.)