FLAT EARTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
So explain to me, if you can, how the water stays on all sides of the ball without spilling out. It certainly can't be demonstrated experimentally. However, it is fairly simple to demonstrate experimentally how water stays within a bucket. The simplest experimental evidence supports flat Earth theory over ball-Earth theory.
If I understand you, you're talking about a literal ball and a bucket at the earth's surface, the answer is again simple physics.

The force of gravity is strong enough to draw the water off the ball. It is not strong enough to draw the water through the bucket. There is no comparable force of gravity drawing the water off the 'ball' of the earth. Put the earth on the surface of Jupiter, and the water will drain off.

Seriously, you need to read a high school physics text.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes.

Yes. If the Earth actually were spinning. It's stationary.

I'll have to find the references. From memory, one was a bridge constructed from both ends at once, which was out by the alleged curvature of the Earth. The other may have been a tunnel.

So explain to me, if you can, how the water stays on all sides of the ball without spilling out. It certainly can't be demonstrated experimentally. However, it is fairly simple to demonstrate experimentally how water stays within a bucket. The simplest experimental evidence supports flat Earth theory over ball-Earth theory.
Sounds like sloppy engineering work in general. The engineers would not just automatically calculate in any curvature of the earth but would do surveying of the actual terrain and any elevation in order to calculate precise measurement of material in relationship to where it is to be placed or joined or connected or any other appropriate term describing what is happening.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Maybe I'm missing the obvious... but how does Antarctic or eather Pool exist really if the Earth is flat?

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not really interested in researching the theory...at some point maybe.

I am curious if anyone that doesn't believe the world is round has taken a ship around it. It would be quite the voyage regardless of modern technology. I don't think there are any cruises that do this (looked for a bit just now).

A plane I can see how you could in theory disbelieve it (but there is such a thing as round the world tickets RTW), unless you were flying yourself. Same with a cruise I suppose since they are so massive.

Why are you doing this sir? For SCIENCE! of course! I am also on a penguin hunt.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
If the bible is the story of Humans and God, and the bible covers the creation of the earth, then it is safe to assume that the earth was created for us, the humans to dwell in.

We are the center of everything. We are it.

Every cosmic war, is because of us, the humans on earth.
"We are the center of everything. We are it."

I concur. But more than that, there exists very compelling scientific evidence to back up this claim.

https://creation.com/our-galaxy-is-the-centre-of-the-universe-quantized-redshifts-show

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/redshift-quantization.283049/

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn23301-planck-shows-almost-perfect-cosmos-plus-axis-of-evil/

http://www.reach-unlimited.com/p/10...a-confirm-earth-may-be-the-center-of-universe

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~huterer/PRESS/CMB_Huterer.pdf

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
If the bible is the story of Humans and God, and the bible covers the creation of the earth, then it is safe to assume that the earth was created for us, the humans to dwell in.

We are the center of everything. We are it.

Every cosmic war, is because of us, the humans on earth.
Very interesting... What is a cosmic war?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Maybe I'm missing the obvious... but how does Antarctic or eather Pool exist really if the Earth is flat?
Antarctica is the edge (i.e. the rim, rather than a pole). The North pole is the centre. Think rim and hub.

I am curious if anyone that doesn't believe the world is round has taken a ship around it. It would be quite the voyage regardless of modern technology. I don't think there are any cruises that do this (looked for a bit just now).
One can circumnavigate a circle, just as one can circumnavigate a sphere. "Around the world" means different things to Flat Earthers and Ball Earthers, but it can still be done. In Flat Earth, the closer one circumnavigates to Antarctica, the greater the circumnavigation distance (i.e. the greater the circle). In Ball Earth, that would only be true from the North Pole to the Equator.

Branwen

Sep 21, 2019
12 men have walked on the moon, another 6 have orbited it. Over 500 people now, have orbited the earth. Thousands of people have been involved in the space program. All of them would have to be liars, and keep the secrets for over 60 years now. Not that many people can keep a secret that long, and I haven't seen where a mass grave of NASA employees with bullets to the back of the head, has turned up.
all the astronauts were freemasons.

Branwen

Sep 21, 2019
You aren't specific at all, just state that I am wrong and declare yourself as being right. You support yourself with personal stories about employment and knowing family members like yourself.

I'm aware that people work in the "globe field", and they are capable of forming words to tell me I am wrong and that they believe in the globe just like you. My belief in the flat earth doesn't require or discount that people work for NASA, and that they disagree with me. You aren't telling me anything I do not know.

If you want to debate this issue with me you have to do more than say you "know a guy" and are employed by someone who purports the globe. I "know a guy" that is a flat earther, and employment options and situations doesn't factor into my decision on the matter.
NASA in Hebrew means deception.

Branwen

Sep 21, 2019
I commend you for your fine motor skills.

Now, you are still feeding off mainstream books, science theories, and classroom teachings that all come from the same source.

All text books and teaching materials found in schools today come from the same sources.

These sources cannot be trusted because they are all linked to the mainstream.

What I am trying to say is that there is a lot of real info in the mainstream, but anything having to do with the universe, space, God or even historical events are highly modified, or straight up made up.

So much time has passed that they are able to get away with the lie because the lie was implemented so long ago that it has become "truth".

This is not for everybody, not anyone can unlearn the lie and not everyone is meant to.

This is something that I believe God has put ahead of me for me to realize what the world is, and this has rekindled my thirst for the Lord and heavenly things.

Once you realize that the whole world is a LIE and that most of what you have been "taught" is trash and a lie, then you might awaken too to the truth.

This world is ran by satanists elite mofos that only care about humanities perdition and deception so that they can seamlessly implement their demonic agenda.

They already poison us with the food and water supply, just imagine what they do to the information....
Very well said!!!!!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
all the astronauts were freemasons.
not true. here's the freemason's own exhaustive list:

http://freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/masonic-astronauts/

moreover, your saying "were" is incorrect. there are still astronauts today. at this moment there are 6 astronauts currently in outer space

link:
https://www.howmanypeopleareinspacerightnow.com/

the USA, Europe, Japan, India, Russia & China all have operating space programs, and there are a handful of private companies too. everyone qualified for flight in all of these organizations is an astronaut.

it is not as though there haven't been any astronauts since the 70's.

Sep 22, 2019
I don't disagree with some of the stuff which has been said about the earth being the centre of God's creation , but the earth's not flat and you don't have to believe anyone or anything to know that.
If you walk a long distance you'll see the top of buildings or other things appearing on the horizon and as you get closer you see them gradually appear fully from top to the bottom. That can only be because you're walking around a curved surface.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Navigating by ship requires spherical trigonometry...

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Antarctica is the edge (i.e. the rim, rather than a pole). The North pole is the centre. Think rim and hub.

One can circumnavigate a circle, just as one can circumnavigate a sphere. "Around the world" means different things to Flat Earthers and Ball Earthers, but it can still be done. In Flat Earth, the closer one circumnavigates to Antarctica, the greater the circumnavigation distance (i.e. the greater the circle). In Ball Earth, that would only be true from the North Pole to the Equator.
The tops of the Poles are not the true the center because the Earth tilts on its axis. Showing my stupidity does this show lat earth, or ball earth?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The tops of the Poles are not the true the center because the Earth tilts on its axis. Showing my stupidity does this show lat earth, or ball earth?
I don't think it shows either. It just means that in ball Earth, the magnetic North is not the location of true North. I'm fairly sure that the North on a Flat Earth needn't necessarily be the central hub, either.

There should be no South "pole" in flat Earth. South is the edge or outer rim, and simply the opposite direction to North.