Following

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LaVieEnRose

What does the following function do? I am not currently following anyone. I would like to know how it functions before I follow users.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Pretty much means what it says. Also, that you can follow the movements (postings, comments) of those who you follow.

L

LaVieEnRose

Pretty much means what it says. Also, that you can follow the movements (postings, comments) of those who you follow.
Thanks, very much. I’m having a hard time following my own activity- so I may wait until I get more acclimated before following others.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Speaking of following, what if someone starts following you but you don't want to be on their list? A user here started following me and I have no clue who he is, and haven't ever interacted with him. I don't like that we don't have an option to accept or reject friend requests anymore.

L

LaVieEnRose

Speaking of following, what if someone starts following you but you don't want to be on their list? A user here started following me and I have no clue who he is, and haven't ever interacted with him. I don't like that we don't have an option to accept or reject friend requests anymore.
If anyone follows me, they will be greatly disappointed as my posts are singularly unedifying.

Perhaps you have a secret admirer.

T

theanointedsinner

following

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
How to I put someone on ignore? I've tried to figure it out but can't find out how.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
How to I put someone on ignore? I've tried to figure it out but can't find out how.
When you hover the cursor over the name of a user next to their post a small info box opens up that shows their join date, number of posts, etc.

Click on the ignore button in that box and it will add that user to your ignore list.

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
When you hover the cursor over the name of a user next to their post a small info box opens up that shows their join date, number of posts, etc.

Click on the ignore button in that box and it will add that user to your ignore list.
Thanks!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thanks, very much. I’m having a hard time following my own activity- so I may wait until I get more acclimated before following others.
When you rejoin CC I will put you on my follow list.

Feb 28, 2016
If anyone follows me, they will be greatly disappointed as my posts are singularly unedifying.

Perhaps you have a secret admirer.
==============n===========================
this was disturbing...