for the big picture of the whole Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
the Old Testament

the Pentateuch (Genesis through Deuteronomy)
the historical books (Joshua through Esther)
the poetic books (Job through Song of Solomon)
the Major Prophets (Isaiah through Daniel)
and the Minor Prophets (Hosea through Malachi)

the New Testament

the Gospels (Matthew through John)
history (the book of Acts)
the Pauline Epistles (Romans through Philemon)
the General Epistles (Hebrews through Jude)
and prophecy (the book of Revelation)

can cc.com members help explain in brief summary for each sections of each testaments of the Holy Bible?

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
I'll do ya one even better then that.
The whole Bible, IRREGARDLESS of whichever, or whatever translation you refer to, or use, comes down to One word!
APOSTASY!
Or, what fallen man does to the Word of God, EVERY TIME he gets his hands on it! Call it (a) "tradition of man" thing, that makes "void" His Word!
And, the Loving Kindness God shows to His "children", every time!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The Tanakh (OT) and the New Testament, quicker.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
can cc.com members help explain in brief summary for each sections of each testaments of the Holy Bible?
I am not sure exactly what you are looking for.

The Old Testament (OT) is primarily about the nation of Israel and the Law of Moses (the Old Covenant). The New Testament (NT) is primarily about the Lord Jesus Christ and the New Covenant. But the whole Bible is about Christ. The OT anticipates the coming of Christ (first and second comings), while the NT shows the fulfillment of the first coming of Christ and anticipates the second coming.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Not to argue at all but the Old Testament is about Jesus Christ from Genesis through Malachi with a veil over it for so many, that veil of Moses.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Old Testament

The Fall of man

running themes: redemption, idolatry, and captivity

Jeursalem was established in Israel

New Testament

Jesus died for sin

disciples evangelized everywhere

and Jesus will restore all things to perfection

^are we missing anything, since epistles talks about doctrine, fellowship and sanctification?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Thank you. I can hardly for quiet time to read your book!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Chat is sometime discouraging and had God not SHUT that door,what a blessing I would have missed❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Chat is sometime discouraging and had God not SHUT that door,what a blessing I would have missed❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏
for his ways are higher than our ways

no thread, nor message board nor forums is perfect (especially not forever)

I consider myself a self-proclaimed undercover "thread-justice enforcer", lol

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Lol He has your back..lol ive even git you covered....in prayer. Ty