Forgotten thread ideas!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Hello,
I hate to disappoint y'all, but I have had so many great thread ideas since I have been on here but unfortunately you will never get to see them. I will not remember them. Haha!

That was a joke by the way. Hehe!

This will be a bit silly, in that what I'm about to ask. do you ever think of something for a thread starter during work or while driving or somewhere else where you cannot jot it down or otherwise note it somewhere?

If so, what were those ideas? (that was the silly part)

For example, today at work I had a thought about a thread I was going to start, and not about forgotten thread ideas, but I was in the middle of a bunch of other stuff, and now....it's gone!

But then there are times I think of something and think it would be a good idea but then realize it will probably just stir up more controversy than anything else.

I do have a goofy one I may post in the near future.

How bout y'all? What are those forgotten ideas?
Or do you have thoughts about starting a thread but are a bit timid to do so? I can understand that.

So let's hear all those forgotten thoughts! Hehe!:ROFL::ROFL:

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
I have not been here long enough to have forgotten some idea for a Thread, but I was wondering the same as you Godsgirl. How could someone post an idea for a Thread that they forgot?

Like when a person misplaces their car keys or something, and someone asks "where did you lose them?"

Aug 16, 2020
For me I wouldn’t say forgot but I’m hesitating on a idea, because I thought a “Post what you look like” thread might be really fun in the singles fourm, but then you have the notion on how anyone can see what is posted on here, and now I’m not sure, I’m not afraid to post a photo of myself, I just don’t want to start the thread and people getting worried on the “What if people search up this website and find me” type of worries.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Here is a reminder to write down your thread ideas, so you don't forget.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
For me I wouldn’t say forgot but I’m hesitating on a idea, because I thought a “Post what you look like” thread might be really fun in the singles fourm, but then you have the notion on how anyone can see what is posted on here, and now I’m not sure, I’m not afraid to post a photo of myself, I just don’t want to start the thread and people getting worried on the “What if people search up this website and find me” type of worries.
We have had those before. I even posted my picture in one.

You totally missed it though, because I will never do that again.

Aug 16, 2020

Okay, thanks for letting me know, maybe I’ll just post a picture of myself if I’m feeling brave enough in the chat thread, lol.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Just forgot an idea for a BDF thread the other day. It was not supposed to be for arguments and fighting, that's all I remember. And I thought, "great! I need to open that thread!" And then I forgot it.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
So let's hear all those forgotten thoughts! Hehe!:ROFL::ROFL:
For some reason, this thread makes me think of Fight Club: "The First Rule of Forgotten Threads is, You Don't Talk About Forgotten Threads!" :ROFL:

I do try to write down my ideas, but there are a myriad of reasons why I don't post many of them.

Which I suppose could be an idea for a thread in and of itself... "Why Don't You Post All of the Threads You Have Ideas For?"

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Which I suppose could be an idea for a thread in and of itself... "Why Don't You Post All of the Threads You Have Ideas For?"
Can't do that either... Mentioning the threads you would not start would cause the problems you're trying to avoid by not starting the threads. :p

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Sure is a fun thread=).. Most of the threads i almost started have to do w/ plants and gardening. But sometimes composing a thread takes more time than actually spending outside w/ the plants. So i just leave w/o starting and rush to the outdoors when there's spare time-- esp after a rain!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I still remember your picture quite well. You were wearing this strange looking tie. Not a bad looking guy though.

Jul 20, 2019
Sure is a fun thread=).. Most of the threads i almost started have to do w/ plants and gardening. But sometimes composing a thread takes more time than actually spending outside w/ the plants. So i just leave w/o starting and rush to the outdoors when there's spare time-- esp after a rain!!!
I am a sewer, as in sewing clothes, quilts, place mats etc. Had to stop as have a pile of crafts and dresses here that didnt sell at the markets, love sewing but making anything else in this economic climate is madness. So here I am playing games on the computer, and I have plenty of thread to share!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I am a sewer, as in sewing clothes, quilts, place mats etc. Had to stop as have a pile of crafts and dresses here that didnt sell at the markets, love sewing but making anything else in this economic climate is madness. So here I am playing games on the computer, and I have plenty of thread to share!
@Gregoryp , have you seen those small hand held sewing machines that they advertise on TV here. Just wondering if they are any good? Sort of looks like these. Not for sewing clothes but for taking up hems on pants or making masks or something small.

1599890740777.jpeg

Jul 20, 2019
@Gregoryp , have you seen those small hand held sewing machines that they advertise on TV here. Just wondering if they are any good? Sort of looks like these. Not for sewing clothes but for taking up hems on pants or making masks or something small.
I would imagine they would be ok for minor repairs but sewing for any length of time would be tedious.
View attachment 220923

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a seniors forum, I noticed there's a teens forums and a young adults forums for 'silly people' but where do the ' old fogey' people post? Is it here, or have they been forgotten?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Is there a seniors forum, I noticed there's a teens forums and a young adults forums for 'silly people' but where do the ' old fogey' people post? Is it here, or have they been forgotten?
If they should start one, somebody please let me know -- I'm not too far from qualifying! :D