Friends of Abiding

  • Thread starter Thread starter AbidingsDaughter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dear Abidings daughter, sorry for your loss.

May you and your family be comforted at this sad time.

i will miss Mike very much.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah GOD and Yahshua the Messiah.
 
Last edited:
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Abiding was one of my first friends here and I greatly respected him. He was a blessing.

May God be with you and your family now.


bible-god-quotes-550.jpg
 
I didn't know him as well as others but his opinions and thoughts were always welcome and enjoyable. The world has lost a great man, but Heaven gained one.
 
He will be missed.
My heart and prayers are with all your family during this time of sorrow.

Hugs and God bless
pickles
 
This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.

Also, thank you for taking the time to inform us of your Daddy's passing.

I keep remembering the conversations we shared, and feel such peace for him.


Looking out at the beautiful sunday morning sky, i realize i will have to Abide a while longer until we talk again.

GOD be thanked, in all things and for all things.
 
Your Dad will be missed by so many including me. It was good to see his face posted and now he is face to face with the Lord and that is a great reward for him but a great loss for you at this time.

BradC
 
AbidingsDaughter,

May you be comforted by God knowing that your Dad loved you dearly and would pray for you often. May the love of Jesus Christ be in your heart as with Abiding.

View attachment 60969
1955 - 2013

thanks for the pic BananaPie
can save it now.

60969d1382853281-friends-abiding-mike.jpg


LOVE YOU MIKEY.
SO LONG FOR NOW.
 
Wow! What a shock.

Abiding was a great man to have a conversation with even when we disagreed. I shall miss him. Look forward to seeing him in Heaven!


Will pray for you and your family! Thank you so much for letting us know!! That had to be hard!
 
  • Like
Reactions: zone
Sorry to hear of your family's loss. My condolences to you all.

Your dad will be sadly missed here, even though we know he is with the Lord.
 
Words cannot express how much he will be missed. He made a marked impression on our lives here in CC and he loved you and your family very dearly. He talked about you all often and how he wants the very best for all of you. He was a sincerely loving and caring man. You all will be in my prayers for comfort and healing.
 
This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.
I didn't know him well - just read a few of his posts over the past week or two. He seemed like a Godly man. My condolences to you and his family for your sad loss. Praise God those who believe in Christ Jesus will see him again.
 
Dang,

I have no idea what to say; but I tell people, that when a loved one who is a Christian passes away to add his/her name to the cloud of witnesses in Hebrews 12 - doing this for Abiding in my bible as I write this
 
The Lord bless and keep you. We will all see Abiding someday at the Great Feast of the Lord. I will miss him very much until that day.
 
Abiding's daughter...your dad was so good at offering comic relief at just the right times.

He offered us delicious snack pics and coffee ( :) ) and lovely smoothies.
He gave to so many in private messages during just my time here.
He clearly loved you, to the Nth.

I'll miss you Mike.
We grieve for the living...for ourselves.
We rejoice with you, till we see you again.
love, love, love.
 
He was my first friend here... I wish I had known him personally.... crap... I can't see right now...

too_sad.png
 
Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss, Abiding was such a wonderful man. He will be missed. I am praying for you and your family.

Shelly xo
 
This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.
Thanks for informing us. Your dad was a blessing here. May the good LORD strengthen you and your family in this time of grief. "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints" (Psalm 116:15).