This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.
This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.
AbidingsDaughter,
May you be comforted by God knowing that your Dad loved you dearly and would pray for you often. May the love of Jesus Christ be in your heart as with Abiding.
View attachment 60969
1955 - 2013
I didn't know him well - just read a few of his posts over the past week or two. He seemed like a Godly man. My condolences to you and his family for your sad loss. Praise God those who believe in Christ Jesus will see him again.This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.
Thanks for informing us. Your dad was a blessing here. May the good LORD strengthen you and your family in this time of grief. "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints" (Psalm 116:15).This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.