Mike (Abiding) is a wonderful brother in Christ and I say IS because he is with our loving Father in heaven without a doubt. I was blessed by God to have had the opportunity to study the precious Word of our Lord together with him. I thank God everyday for the people he has brought into my life and always the right people when I needed them most. Our Lord always knows what we need and he provides. I have learned so much through him by the grace of our Lord and thank God that Mike was a willing vessel. Till we all meet again! God bless you and for his family and friends I hope this song brings you peace as this musician was one of his favorites. Thank you Jesus for your heart and care for all of us. With Love, Sweetness Jon Foreman - The House Of God, Forever - YouTube