Fun things to do

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
DM was, and still is, freeware. Not sure about any console version, but I know there is a version on Steam that you have to pay for. What a rip-off.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Wait, Parasite Eve is one of the ones you got? Best game I ever played for PS.

Parasite Eve 2 was good. Not AS good, but still good. Buy it if you see it.

PE3 was total crap. It never happened. We pretend it doesn't exist.
Lol 3rd birthday for the psp?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Wait, Parasite Eve is one of the ones you got? Best game I ever played for PS.

Parasite Eve 2 was good. Not AS good, but still good. Buy it if you see it.

PE3 was total crap. It never happened. We pretend it doesn't exist.
Hyrbid heaven is very similar concept wise and gameplay is very creative as well. Its one of the few jrpgs for 64 and a hidden gem for sure

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Lol 3rd birthday for the psp?
Yeah. That one. They didn't even TRY to make a good story. They just threw bits and pieces of other storylines together, stuck it in a third person action system and called it a game. A child of four (who has been raised on anime) could have done better.

And don't get me started on what they did to Maeda. He was a great dude - a bit naive, but intelligent and honorable. In the third game they made him an outright perv.

Of course I'm all about the story. People who value gameplay above all else would probably enjoy it.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah. That one. They didn't even TRY to make a good story. They just threw bits and pieces of other storylines together, stuck it in a third person action system and called it a game. A child of four (who has been raised on anime) could have done better.

And don't get me started on what they did to Maeda. He was a great dude - a bit naive, but intelligent and honorable. In the third game they made him an outright perv.

Of course I'm all about the story. People who value gameplay above all else would probably enjoy it.
Haven't played I need finish 1 than try to find a cheap copy of 2 first

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Heres a fun thing I do lookup really good cosplays :) kVEEfeo.png rarath-tris-nth-raven-cosplay-perfectirijillo-.png FB_IMG_1565945968831.jpg

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Make your own comic strips and get them published in the church newsletter.

The other fun thing is to wear novelty slippers. Who wants to wear boring slippers when you can wear ones that look like bunny rabbits.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I have never gatecrashed a wedding like that...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Never watch mtv do they still have it. I thought everyone just went on you tube if they wanted to see a music video. I think watching someone elses music videos can be lame though its more fun to make your own cos everyone can lipsynch and personalise songs to how they want.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I remember giving a whole load of comic mangas to students of ESL english second language school. They really appreciated them. I didnt read any myself but for someone who needs to learn how to read they can be really useful.

Also boys tend to love comics (librarians call them graphic novels or graphics) and just the thing for reluctanct readers. Why because they are fun to read. Certainly more fun than a load of textbooks.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I remember giving a whole load of comic mangas to students of ESL english second language school. They really appreciated them. I didnt read any myself but for someone who needs to learn how to read they can be really useful.

Also boys tend to love comics (librarians call them graphic novels or graphics) and just the thing for reluctanct readers. Why because they are fun to read. Certainly more fun than a load of textbooks.
Back in my day, a graphic novel was one that the principal would quietly and permanently remove from the school library. ;)

Triple_E

May 12, 2016
I've got a lot of hobbies (probably too many haha) but I just love making things. Anything from wood furniture to model dioramas to what I'm working on now, which is a shadow box! More specifically a "papercut shadow box" from what I understand. I saw a photo of one and decided to make my own. It's very much a work in progress right now, however. But I think it's coming along nice. 2101.jpeg

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I've got a lot of hobbies (probably too many haha) but I just love making things. Anything from wood furniture to model dioramas to what I'm working on now, which is a shadow box! More specifically a "papercut shadow box" from what I understand. I saw a photo of one and decided to make my own. It's very much a work in progress right now, however. But I think it's coming along nice. View attachment 203717
So cool I love anything creative, with my new job its like i have a license to create! FUN!!

So much better than my old job, where if I tried to do anything creative or fun the boss came down on me like a tonne of bricks. Did get to do some things, but when Im inspired I dont Let anyone hold me back.

I reckon God never had someone say you cant do this or that. No, cats arent a good idea dont make them cute and furry. Dont make plants just leave the earth barren. GOd you made too many fish they should all be one colour. Nope.