Wow, so much great dancing, I very much enjoyed that, thank you for sharing!I suppose it is only proper and fair to share what I happened to watch just prior to coming here, and thank you for your .gif...
My problem with the video is simple, where did she get a copy of Footlose back in her time? Perhaps the Doctor brought it by Tardis??????Wow, so much great dancing, I very much enjoyed that, thank you for sharing!
And then she smashes the record at the end![]()
I don't see nada..............
Good morning and thank you..........Type in old movies stars dancing to " uptown funk".
I'm sorry it's an awesome vid on tube.
Would you believe I just got to this one. I love all the dancing, and dI recognize almost all of them. I notced the Nicholas Brothers in two or three of the clips.............all of te dances and dancers are vvery good.
Too bad Michael Jackson was too current, but excellent video anyway!Would you believe I just got to this one. I love all the dancing, and dI recognize almost all of them. I notced the Nicholas Brothers in two or three of the clips.............all of te dances and dancers are vvery good.
=======================================@oldthennew you were once a well known person.
I had a dream about it last night( why????)
Even saw your face,I just can't remember who you are.
Crazy I know!