Funny pic of a CC member...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I have just now come from listening to Kenny Loggins singing this. I looked it up because I had just watched a video of movie clips of people dancing to the same and I was doing a senior memory check. Sure enough, was Loggins.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
I suppose it is only proper and fair to share what I happened to watch just prior to coming here, and thank you for your .gif...

 
I suppose it is only proper and fair to share what I happened to watch just prior to coming here, and thank you for your .gif...

Wow, so much great dancing, I very much enjoyed that, thank you for sharing! :)

And then she smashes the record at the end :giggle::giggle::giggle:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Just_Jo
Wow, so much great dancing, I very much enjoyed that, thank you for sharing! :)

And then she smashes the record at the end :giggle::giggle::giggle:
My problem with the video is simple, where did she get a copy of Footlose back in her time? Perhaps the Doctor brought it by Tardis??????
 
PS..the thing that bothers me just a bit is that I know about one third of the clips by having seen either th movies or the out takes and about another third I cannot remember which movie...there are a lot there.
 
images
Me, looking for movie titles to baconize............
 
Would you believe I just got to this one. I love all the dancing, and dI recognize almost all of them. I notced the Nicholas Brothers in two or three of the clips.............all of te dances and dancers are vvery good.


 
Would you believe I just got to this one. I love all the dancing, and dI recognize almost all of them. I notced the Nicholas Brothers in two or three of the clips.............all of te dances and dancers are vvery good.







Yes that's the one. Awesone
Now watch Bruno Mars in Uptown Funk the moves mirror these old dancers
 
Would you believe I just got to this one. I love all the dancing, and dI recognize almost all of them. I notced the Nicholas Brothers in two or three of the clips.............all of te dances and dancers are vvery good.


Too bad Michael Jackson was too current, but excellent video anyway!
Groucho rocks, btw:).
 
@oldthennew you were once a well known person.
I had a dream about it last night( why????)
Even saw your face,I just can't remember who you are.
Crazy I know!
=======================================
WHATTTTT!!!
Jesus said that to Him I am and always be a very well known person -
and you also...
:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mii
this meme came up in a search this morning while looking for something else and I thought "Oh gee, that looks/sounds like @Lynx whenever someone brings up an old thread or starts a new one on a subject that has been seen so many times.......
( :unsure: come to think of it, if he's reading this, this is probably exactly what's going through his head :LOL: )



ef9ea6862868d67f64fb6f69825e7cdea628c56743c4fb023ad43c5ad257d0df.jpg