Gas attack in Syria

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

loyaldisciple

Ultimately before God there are no good guys and bad guys
but only useful nations that fulfill his plan and purpose for
Israel (Judah), the nations and the gospel of salvation.
Not so. God has assembled the good guys many, many times to go and defeat the bad guys. I suggest you read the Old Testament again.

L

loyaldisciple

What is so very scary is the reinstatement of war hawks
such as John Bolton.
There really are crazies out there who believe that the U.S.
can nuke Russia etc and win the war.

When was the last time the U.S. won a war?
Japan in WW2
Any country can win any war if they are wise enough to follow God and fortunate enough to have Him on their side. The United States would be very wise to start following God again.

L

loyaldisciple

Russia is warning the US that they will destroy any ship or plane that attacks Syria.
I would certainly test that warning if I were President. And I would send such a fleet that any such attack would be quickly thwarted. The Russians and Chinese have been getting by with threatening us far too long already. Putin "thinks" he is tough because no one has challenged him yet. That just may be about to change.

M

Miri

We just had news, that the US has issued a warning to commercial airlines to
avoid that part of the world. It’s thought to be a warning prior to the planned
strikes by the US.

Its not the first time though that the US has launched missiles at Syria.

This world has been going downhill for as long as I can remember, its
definitely got worse over the last 20 years. It’s biblical though isn’t it.

Its going to get far worse, I know we have had wars and rumours of wars for
centuries but we are reaching a point now where immorality, man doing what
they think is right, transgender issues, people deciding their own gender etc, seems
to be escalating.

I really do think that once we get to a certain saturation point of immorality,
everyone doing what they think is right, then watch out. Another handful of
generations of people deciding what gender they are and babies born with
DNA from three parents, tampering with DNA, clones etc and I don’t thing it
will be long before the end.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Isaiah 17:1
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city,
and it shall be a ruinous heap. - KJV

A message about Damascus: "Look! Damascus will cease to be a city.
Instead, it will become a pile of ruins. - ISV

This is the divine revelation about Damascus. "Damascus will no longer be a city.
It will become a pile of rubble. - GW

Sep 4, 2012
I would certainly test that warning if I were President. And I would send such a fleet that any such attack would be quickly thwarted. The Russians and Chinese have been getting by with threatening us far too long already. Putin "thinks" he is tough because no one has challenged him yet. That just may be about to change.
Russia could easily eliminate US naval power. A nuclear shkval torpedo could take out an entire carrier group. Not dealing with a third world country here. Your kind of foolish bravado could destroy America.

Sep 4, 2012

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
So what are the U.S. Christians gonna do when they don't get raptured
and find themselves still earthbound while the world nukes out?

A great falling away??

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
US and Russia will never let go Syria.

Russia will not allow Assad to be ousted and let the US build pipelines for Qatar that will pass through Europe in order for European countries not to depend on Russian gas and oil that will make Russia to be economically isolated to the West (Europe)

US will not allow Assad, Iran and Russia to exterminate all "rebels" in Syria because the US wants to remove Assad in order the pipeline dream to be materialize.

If you are thinking enough, Who benefits the most in this chemical attack?

Dec 12, 2013
What is so very scary is the reinstatement of war hawks
such as John Bolton.
There really are crazies out there who believe that the U.S.
can nuke Russia etc and win the war.

When was the last time the U.S. won a war?
Japan in WW2
As an American I believe Russia will destroy the U.S. by nukes and then invade and shoot all survivors found<---found under the prodigy (DAUGHTER) of BABYLON-->THE LADY of the Kingdoms the HINDERMOST of the NATIONS......

Last edited:

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
As an American I believe Russia will destroy the U.S. by nukes and then invade and shoot all survivors found<---found under the prodigy (DAUGHTER) of BABYLON-->THE LADY of the Kingdoms the HINDERMOST of the NATIONS......
Yes, I too think that Russia will likely destroy America completely, make them somewhat desolate, or conquer the country to where America has no power. America would also be unable to come to Israel's aid.

Some say America is the whore, but this is incorrect. The US is more likely to be one of the daughters of the whore. Do you see that connection, with the Roman architecture, paganism, etc...?..... even Statue of Liberty...

Dec 12, 2013
Yes, I too think that Russia will likely destroy America completely, make them somewhat desolate, or conquer the country to where America has no power. America would also be unable to come to Israel's aid.

Some say America is the whore, but this is incorrect. The US is more likely to be one of the daughters of the whore. Do you see that connection, with the Roman architecture, paganism, etc...?..... even Statue of Liberty...
Daughter of Babylon........Western power started with Nebuchadnezzar as the head of Gold and culminated with the U.S........all major empires that had influence over and or ruled the Middle East can be found in the U.S. in some form or fashion....and where has the U.S. "overshadowed with wings" and controlled for the last 70 years.......Western Gentile Power has circumvented the globe.......

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila

If you are reading the Bible, God said that He will send someone from the North to punish a nation of God's believers. It is in Deuteronomy 28 as part of the curses for disobedience.

In the 1st Temple Era of Judah, the North country which God sent to punish the erring Jews was Babylon.

I believe Russia is the North country that God will use to punish the filthy West in our dispensation.

It is really surprising that Russia and former Communist controlled Eastern Europe are becoming Christian while Western Europe and the US are starting to lose its Christian values.

A

AuntieAnt

I urge you therefore that first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all mankind; For kings, and for all that are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceful life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Pray without ceasing.
In everything give thanks.
Quench not the Spirit.