Get Funding From Large Churches

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 7, 2017
Moderators please ask for more funding from other physical Churches who are receiving an abundance of donations. You can even reach out to charities and corporations looking to fund the Christian religion. This funding can go to improving the site obviously, as well as advertising the site on medias such as television commercials, magazines, billboards, radio ad time, etc... If this site grows big enough and donations become abundant enough, Christian Chat can begin building it's own Churches for Christians to meetup and discuss the philosophy of Christianity and help each other like Christ intended instead of just having a Pastor at church every Sunday reading his own opinion on which scripture of the Bible is important for that particular week.

Feb 5, 2017
Do churches share their wealth with other churches? Probably not outside the local community, probably not outside of their personal doctrine.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This online site is a unique ministry in itself for Christians to meet for fellowship and discussion. Seems to me that even if this site had a physical church presence the pastor or leader would still be offering his or her own opinion on the interpretation of scripture that is relevant to what the members need or seeking.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Pretty much any money coming from a large organization is going to come with some strings attached. If I'm not mistaken, we tried something like this some years back and the strings attached would have considerably changed what Christian Chat would be "permitted" to allow. We (Christian Chat) have always hung our hats on the essentials of the faith and allowed vigorous debate on non essential peripheral issues.

Oct 7, 2017
Well here's my dream for Christianity:

To begin a franchise of churches where people gather once every Sunday to actually talk to each other and help each other with real everyday problems instead of quote scriptures from the Bible. I don't think there should be a specific pastor or leader of the church but more of a community focus where we all have equal opinions that can be shared because after all God made us all talented at different aspects of life. This is what I envision happening on Sundays at the churches; if a child is having issues with school, some members of the church who are passionate about schooling would focus on a method to help the child with school. Or if someone is pregnant and needs help planning a baby shower, members of the church who are passionate about baby showers would help them plan it. Or if someone is handicapped or injured, medical professionals or caretakers of the church can help give medical advice or emotional support. You get the picture...

Oct 7, 2017
C'mon lets reach out and see where we can get, I'm sure there are plenty of sources where you guys haven't sought for funding yet and I'm assuming you haven't pitched a plan other than your own website to them as well so lets give it a try with this plan and pitch. Whoever the computer wizes in charge of this website contact me, lets work together to make my dream come true.