Getting to know me :-)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Icedaisey

Well-known member
Jul 19, 2021
1,398
471
83
Hello. I'm new and found your site in a search for Christian chat sites.

I've been a Christian most of my life. I love scripture.

Of late I find myself asking a lot of questions as to what I'm to believe. And hope I can find guidance from wiser souls here.

My name is Lynn. Thank you for reading my very first post. :love:

 
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
Hello. I'm new and found your site in a search for Christian chat sites.

I've been a Christian most of my life. I love scripture.

Of late I find myself asking a lot of questions as to what I'm to believe. And hope I can find guidance from wiser souls here.

My name is Lynn. Thank you for reading my very first post. :love:
Welcome, I hope and pray that you are blessed with truth, reality and life abundant.
 
Hello. I'm new and found your site in a search for Christian chat sites.

I've been a Christian most of my life. I love scripture.

Of late I find myself asking a lot of questions as to what I'm to believe. And hope I can find guidance from wiser souls here.

My name is Lynn. Thank you for reading my very first post. :love:
Welcome lynn hope you find some happy soul searching, im busy trying wake mine up. im hoping it will lead me to the land of milk and honey lol. :)
 
Hello. I'm new and found your site in a search for Christian chat sites.

I've been a Christian most of my life. I love scripture.

Of late I find myself asking a lot of questions as to what I'm to believe. And hope I can find guidance from wiser souls here.

My name is Lynn. Thank you for reading my very first post. :love:
Glad to have you onboard with us Lynn. There is certainly nothing wrong about asking questions in regards to your spiritual journey. There are indeed wise souls here but don't sell yourself short. Anyone that loves scripture must have a certain measure of wisdom. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: de-emerald
Hello. I'm new and found your site in a search for Christian chat sites.

I've been a Christian most of my life. I love scripture.

Of late I find myself asking a lot of questions as to what I'm to believe. And hope I can find guidance from wiser souls here.

My name is Lynn. Thank you for reading my very first post. :love:
Your very first post is very fine, sister Lynn! Welcome to CC!:):coffee: Keep seeking that closer walk with Jesus.

James
4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.
4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and [your] joy to heaviness.
4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
 
Hello. I'm new and found your site in a search for Christian chat sites.

I've been a Christian most of my life. I love scripture.

Of late I find myself asking a lot of questions as to what I'm to believe. And hope I can find guidance from wiser souls here.

My name is Lynn. Thank you for reading my very first post. :love:
Nice to meet you Lynn :)