global warming will destroy the Earth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
lol... I missed school that day... you seam savvy enough to get it...lol...

If spell check does not get it... I do not know the difference... you know whats worse when spell check gets it and I pick the wrong word... I have picked genitals for gentiles in spell check before now that is embarrassing… this not so much..... lol...
So you don't put much weight into basics like spelling. That's ok, but you'll excuse me if I don't put much weight into your opinions about earth science, either.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
So you don't put much weight into basics like spelling. That's ok, but you'll excuse me if I don't put much weight into your opinions about earth science, either.
lol... So you can only condemn me on spelling but not science vs the Word of G-d?... Glad to know what kind of mind I'm debating here...

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
lol... So you can only condemn me on spelling but not science vs the Word of G-d?... Glad to know what kind of mind I'm debating here...
I don't have the power to condemn you. I was only figuring out what kind of mind created this thread.

And by the way, science isn't opposed to the word of God. The word of God concerns itself with spiritual matters, and should not be used as a science book, while science concerns itself with the natural world, and has nothing to say about the supernatural.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
I don't have the power to condemn you. I was only figuring out what kind of mind created this thread.

And by the way, science isn't opposed to the word of God. The word of God concerns itself with spiritual matters, and should not be used as a science book, while science concerns itself with the natural world, and has nothing to say about the supernatural.
You are condemned the words by the words of your mouth... or the words you type... You prove your own ignorance about G-d!!!

S

Susanna

can I get an amen or what?
...It’s like the Holy Ghost runnin’ through ya, when I play the highway FM...”

Sorry, but what you wrote made me think of some song Ive heard lol.

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
You are condemned the words by the words of your mouth... or the words you type... You prove your own ignorance about G-d!!!
Another grammatically wounded sentence that illustrates where the ignorance actually lies.

Dunning-Kruger effect much?

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
There is no need to be so rude to others over spelling and grammar. So what if someone doesn't spell a word correctly or gets a comma or period out of place. I'm pretty sure we can all still understand what was typed, and the point they were trying to get across.

Here is a cool article about how your brain can read out of order or jumbled words.
https://www.livescience.com/18392-reading-jumbled-words.html

You might not realize it, but your brain is a code-cracking machine.

For emaxlpe, it deson’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod aepapr, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm.

S1M1L4RLY, Y0UR M1ND 15 R34D1NG 7H15 4U70M471C4LLY W17H0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17.

So I'm sure if we can read things like that, then we can definitely read a misspelled word here or there...just saying.

K

KnowMe

Neither. Rather, the influence of human carbon emissions in light of other influences on climate change.
let me guess 29 gigatons is tiny right?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have to be honest all of this sounds like wow... then I thought about it...

The first ice age is a result of "Noah's Flood" and if the sun was blocked out what about photosynthesis? All of creation would die...

Because "scientists" cannot prove global worming they changed to an "ice age" of global worming?

You have not answered will the Earth be destroyed as a result of man or G-d?
It is stated explicitly in the bible that God is going to melt the earth with fervent heat.

K

KnowMe

"Is not God entrusted with ...'ALL OF NATURE'... ponder this carefully."
'Praise God'
Yup, so it’s safe to say that mechanical pollution is not.

though sadly many have fell asleep, in a type of global warming experienced in a garage sitting in a car running.

Dec 12, 2013
I'd suggest you do a little more research... and not only from "alarmist" sources. :)
I agree....if every man, woman and child stood shoulder to shoulder, Florida would hold the world population....we have plenty of room for twice the population.......IF they were spread out

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
let me guess 29 gigatons is tiny right?
Have you any idea of the volume of CO2 absorbed by plants? Or emitted by volcanoes?

Unless you do, your post is simple fear-mongering. Large numbers are meaningless by themselves. CO2 comprises a tiny portion of the atmosphere, and water vapour (also a greenhouse gas) is far more common.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Another grammatically wounded sentence that illustrates where the ignorance actually lies.

Dunning-Kruger effect much?
I wish you lived with me so you could proof read....lol I have a cellar you can live in...

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
It is stated explicitly in the bible that God is going to melt the earth with fervent heat.
Do you think it will be caused by G-d or people and we should want the Green New Deal?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Living in Florida I personally feel the heat and I can't argue when they show me the pictures of the ice caps melting. I do believe it is getting warmer and one of the 7 last plagues is men being scorched by the sun.... So....

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Living in Florida I personally feel the heat and I can't argue when they show me the pictures of the ice caps melting. I do believe it is getting warmer and one of the 7 last plagues is men being scorched by the sun.... So....
No one can argue that!;)….
I went to Miami last May... 90 degrease... Could NOT believe it!
I'm in Ohio hoping it will be in the 50's or 60's in May...lol...