God bless. I seek guidance 2 find my way

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 4, 2019
I have so many sins. But regardless of the bad reviews U all have, I seek a compass point toward truth.PLEASE HELP ME

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I have so many sins. But regardless of the bad reviews U all have, I seek a compass point toward truth.PLEASE HELP ME
'For we all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God' Rom 3:23. What I do is watch Christian TV, listen to Christian music, go to Bible study and on-line Church 2/wk, and of course CC here. Pray to our heavenly Father for guidance and He won't let you down and also take time to worship Him and pray daily--it lifts up the Spirit. God bless!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Jesus Christ is the Truth. Acts 4:12 "Salvation is found in no one else, for there
is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
Hi 3 Souls of Golgotha,

I love this story in the book of Luke chapter 7 about a woman who had many sins that Jesus forgave.

[36] One of the Pharisees asked him to eat with him, and he went into the Pharisee’s house and reclined at table. [37] And behold, a woman of the city, who was a sinner, when she learned that he was reclining at table in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster flask of ointment, [38] and standing behind him at his feet, weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head and kissed his feet and anointed them with the ointment. [39] Now when the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, “If this man were a prophet, he would have known who and what sort of woman this is who is touching him, for she is a sinner.” [40] And Jesus answering said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.” And he answered, “Say it, Teacher.” [41] “A certain moneylender had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. [42] When they could not pay, he cancelled the debt of both. Now which of them will love him more?” [43] Simon answered, “The one, I suppose, for whom he cancelled the larger debt.” And Jesus said to him, “You have judged rightly.” [44] Then turning toward the woman he said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she has wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. [45] You gave me no kiss, but from the time I came in she has not ceased to kiss my feet. [46] You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment. [47] Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven—for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.” [48] And he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.” [49] Then those who were at table with him began to say among themselves, “Who is this, who even forgives sins?” [50] And he said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Love much,
Eternal Fire

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome 3souls! You've come to the right place. Grab a coffee, relax, and put your trust in Jesus Christ for salvation and sanctification. :)

Dec 9, 2018
Hi 3soulsOfGolgotha, welcome to CChat! :) We all struggle, 3souls. We're all here for various reasons but many/most of us are here to share and learn God's truth... and to find fellowship with others. I'm so sorry to hear that we have bad reviews. No idea what that is all about, BUT, we're glad that you decided to come nonetheless. If you have questions or if there is any way that we can help you find the truth that you seek then please ask. Glad to have you with us! :D

R

RodB65

Though I've been accused of having OCD - obsessive coffee disorder (not sure why), I would like to welcome you here.

S

Sherril

Welcome to Christian Chat 3..Jesus loves you..:)..love in Christ Sherril.. 49180807_2035085989912613_2548146522680197120_n.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We all have sinned so please know that you're not alone in this. You will not get a bad review from me. God loves you and sent His son Jesus to die for your sins and mine as well. Jesus did this willingly because He loves us. Tell God you are sorry for your sins and that you want to change your life for the better. Ask the Holy Spirit to live inside of you to comfort and guide you in your spiritual walk with the Lord. The compass points to Jesus because it says in the bible that "He is the way, the light and the truth". Hopefully, you will find comfort, support and understanding from the members of this site. You already have my support. I am glad to have you as a member of our family. Welcome to CC.

KD

Nov 20, 2018

We all do my brother. Don’t be mistaken. I’ve struggled greatly in my walk. The Lord is teaching us daily the process of sanctification. Don’t let the enemy steal your peace, he is a defeated foe.

A little scripture to consider...

1 Corinthians 10:13 (NKJV): No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Bojack99

Jan 8, 2019
Does not matter how many sins you have how bad how dirty God will forgive you but then you have to get up and do your part , you can’t just ask for forgiveness and let that be that

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard :) Christians get excited to welcome seekers..

wondering where My review is ? Never knew i have a bad review somewhere on the net..

Nov 22, 2018

God love those humble themselves and admit they are sinners. God forgives there is no sins He can not forgive. All you haave to do is kneel down and ask for His forgiveness and to lead you in His way He will surely do. And just like Tourist said do the things he mentioned and God will surely lead you.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Hi 3,

Hope you’re alright, we all got sin but Jesus did something so amazing to help us with that so we don’t have to carry all that on our own no more.
Jesus Christ is Truth and He preached about Good News to all men, otherwise known as The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Blessings and Peace to you

1547079869672.png