I was saved I went to church for a long time. but what I seen around me didn't make sence. I voulenteered at a soup kitchen. the pastor that ran the place was very selfish. I didn't understand it. I became atheist after reading and rereading the bible. then I was fascinated with the book. so I studied it
I have to tell you, yahwey is evil in the old testament and not so good in the new one either. why does anyone have to die to take away a sin that cant be taken away. if you hurt someone would you apologise to that person or ask god for forgivness. I hate to tell you but your sin is your sin. if u ask god to forgive you, dosnt mean you didn't commite the act of sin. that's called scapegoating. also a term nvented by people who lived in the desert. you throw your sins on a goad drive it into the desert till it dies somehow your sins die with it
I have to tell you, yahwey is evil in the old testament and not so good in the new one either. why does anyone have to die to take away a sin that cant be taken away. if you hurt someone would you apologise to that person or ask god for forgivness. I hate to tell you but your sin is your sin. if u ask god to forgive you, dosnt mean you didn't commite the act of sin. that's called scapegoating. also a term nvented by people who lived in the desert. you throw your sins on a goad drive it into the desert till it dies somehow your sins die with it