God is Love , how do you know?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Idk if this set a firm image.?
ill try.,?
Imagine The fullness of God Loving Jesus Son of Man ..
Now know The exact same love ,Cus He See the Jesus Anointed in You.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
For the times I’ve taken my life sideways and He stopped me dead in my tracks.

For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; Even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬ ‭

and sometimes he will let you go become prodigal so you can appreciate coming back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: McShawn
I understand the greatness of Lord Jesus ,Doing All He Did in Love
But Try to remember the Father Speaking How He Loved Jesus .That Love from The Father is glowing Light the consuming Pure melting Completely Ready to Go with Him
To Top it off
I speak for myself in that melting God is Love I had no care for Nothing in This World .Only Him!!!
thats how I know when Jesus went up, How they cried out And Felt.I even know The animals and life all cried out loudly , I have to Say .,God is Love Alone best I give in language is Agape still greater than Agape is God is Love. And just trying to Share and to try to 'Know Love," as God Is Love,,!!
 
  • The Unstoppable Love: Romans 8:38-39 declares that neither death, life, angels, demons, the present, the future, height, depth, nor anything else in all creation "will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
  • The Barrier Removed: When you Experience this directly, you realize that man failure, shame, and worldly obstacles are Powerless against the current of His affection.
  • I know this to beyond no words that i have to share
  • He is love before the foundations or any creation..best part about this Love, is there is no words needed!
  • I know God is Love without any words .imagine as Jesus show himself Alive And Well like them know imagine The love ,is not even close to any love you can imagine
  • I'm nobody in this world I suppose being in his new nation people , as he created as myself some I would hope all Get this God is Love beyond image realer than real visit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seeking_christ
and sometimes he will let you go become prodigal so you can appreciate coming back.
Idk he let go but we may get distracted in the world . with the new creation Holy Spirit in man it's not like old testament days it's absolutely sealed in Love .God is Love before any beginning the sin never left after his return that any one of Us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seeking_christ
He loves us enough to have given us His Only Begotten Son to atone for our sins.
After all that it's even more to know him as God is Love.His love there is no sin demon anything of seperation . Idk if it's scripture By Love covers a multitude of sin . Know that be known Gods Love who He is . Idk why but I don't dwell on Sin even sin that Jesus took away it gone so if I'm clean thats it but may need my feet wash time 2 time . Because of that the Holy Spirit is part of me that makes me ,me A new creation a Holy nation born of the spirit . Parah
 
We are indeed a holy nation, as we are grafted in to the original vine. We praise the name of God and spread His Word.
When the pure language is returned to us, we will begin to understand, and it will be marvelous.
 
We are indeed a holy nation, as we are grafted in to the original vine. We praise the name of God and spread His Word.
When the pure language is returned to us, we will begin to understand, and it will be marvelous.
I don't know what you mean by original. But I Know a Man child was born prophesied he come from the dead stump of Jesse king line.
Jesus son of man ended that king line. To The New first fruit born king is His new nation, completely seperate from all other nations of men
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
I don't know what you mean by original. But I Know a Man child was born prophesied he come from the dead stump of Jesse king line.
Jesus son of man ended that king line. To The New first fruit born king is His new nation, completely seperate from all other nations of men
"A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit."
"Parah is to bear fruit " parah is the word used original The branch cut down ending men The nation of king s.He was the fruit in Glorified body to know His kindom nation is Now available .With that Jesus is last &only King of All parah is the wird used to Adam and EveEve to reproduce . Parah was also used after the flood to reproduce grow etc . most of all Parah was the word for Jesus glorified Kingdom
.His plain Truth
 
I don't know what you mean by original. But I Know a Man child was born prophesied he come from the dead stump of Jesse king line.
Jesus son of man ended that king line. To The New first fruit born king is His new nation, completely seperate from all other nations of men
The original vine is the Israel of God - Yahweh with the New Jerusalem.
 
PS from the Psalms:
Praise Yah, for Yahweh is good; Sing praises to His name, for it is lovely.
4
For Yah has chosen Jacob for Himself, Israel for His treasured possession.
 
We are indeed a holy nation, as we are grafted in to the original vine. We praise the name of God and spread His Word.
When the pure language is returned to us, we will begin to understand, and it will be marvelous.
New name language I heard angels talking it's like I know what they say but can't put it in wording seem can almost understand put yes they leave a undescribable presence of odor I'll know that smell rt away
 
PS from the Psalms:

Praise Yah, for Yahweh is good; Sing praises to His name, for it is lovely.
4
For Yah has chosen Jacob for Himself, Israel for His treasured possession.
I use Jesus name and I'll never change cus I seen the name Jesus alone do great mighting things more than once. I was also baptized in the name JESUS you know is the quickening generation fruit I'm in.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: JaumeJ
You know when the unbelieving Jew of Jesus ,see him at next return we will get all then great songs the have upgraded to The Lord Jesus as God I study it sum they well come into the new fruit nation NT NC ovenant
 
He loves us enough to have given us His Only Begotten Son to atone for our sins.
Because God shares His very essence (Ruach) for the sole purpose of allowing creation to blossom and multi-multiply independent life (Parah), His fundamental nature must be self-giving, non-possessive, and generative—the exact definition of Agape (divine love)
 
  • Heart
Reactions: JaumeJ