God speaks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2017
Does God tell people when they are going to die? Idk if it’s my own thoughts the anxiety or depression. But I could of sworn I heard or thought popped up. About getting affairs in order...

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Does God tell people when they are going to die? Idk if it’s my own thoughts the anxiety or depression. But I could of sworn I heard or thought popped up. About getting affairs in order...
God told Hezekiah and Moses that they were going to die. He told Ahab and Jezebel that they were going to die. If memory serves, He told Saul also, and a few others.

By all means get your affairs in order, but also test the spirits (1 John 4) lest you be deceived and led off into error.

Dec 26, 2017
God told Hezekiah and Moses that they were going to die. He told Ahab and Jezebel that they were going to die. If memory serves, He told Saul also, and a few others.

By all means get your affairs in order, but also test the spirits (1 John 4) lest you be deceived and led off into error.
Well that scares me badly..... wow.....

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If the Lord has indeed spoken and pronounce on your passing you are very special and blessed.

Now, this could be your sensing of the evil inthis age and your inner feeling you do not belong here, like being a sojourner in a land not yours. I feel this much of the time, and frankly, sometimes I feel my time is near, but only our Father knows for certain.

No matter what I share here, if you have been told you are truly blessed.

Dec 26, 2017
If the Lord has indeed spoken and pronounce on your passing you are very special and blessed.

Now, this could be your sensing of the evil inthis age and your inner feeling you do not belong here, like being a sojourner in a land not yours. I feel this much of the time, and frankly, sometimes I feel my time is near, but only our Father knows for certain.

No matter what I share here, if you have been told you are truly blessed.
No I have been cursed I have babies .. and a husband... I knew God Hated me...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Well that scares me badly..... wow.....
Relax. Trust the Lord. Your His Child!! Don't you know He ALWAYS has His Children's best interest at heart?

If this word is from Him, He wants you with Him. If it is from the evil one, Jesus will protect you. So you have nothing to fear one way or the other.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Also Hezekiah, turned his face to the wall and began to pray and God added 15 years unto his life.

Don't know if it was God that told you this or not or even what the meaning may have been, but there is no harm in praying. Actually, I would suggest that you keep praying for clarity in this matter anyhow.

Dec 26, 2017
I can’t even stop crying.. my babies my husband this is bad.-

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I can’t even stop crying.. my babies my husband this is bad.-
It's going to be ok. You think God wants to see you upset? Look at your babies. That's how God sees you except with about a billion times the amount of love. YOU ARE HIS LITTLE GIRL!!

Now stop thinking and obsessing over this and tend to your family with the full comforting assurance that your Heavenly Father is in control. Show Him how much you love and trust Him by believing He has the best for you and your family.

Dec 26, 2017
It's going to be ok. You think God wants to see you upset? Look at your babies. That's how God sees you except with about a billion times the amount of love. YOU ARE HIS LITTLE GIRL!!

Now stop thinking and obsessing over this and tend to your family with the full comforting assurance that your Heavenly Father is in control. Show Him how much you love and trust Him by believing He has the best for you and your family.
I can’t stop obsessing I can’t even stop crying right now...my kids family husband ..:like this just put my depression even lower

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I can’t stop obsessing I can’t even stop crying right now...my kids family husband ..:like this just put my depression even lower
Well, you came here looking for support and love and advice from your brothers and sisters in Christ.

We support you. We love you. We have given advice, hopefully lining up with the Will of God.

Now it is up to you to heed what we have said and get up and keep busy and stop worrying. You do realize that worry is a sin? Because it shows a lack of trust in God.

IT'S GOING TO BE OK!!!
We cannot help you further really if your desire is to stay in your current mental state.

What exactly ate you accomplishing by remaining in worry and fear? You are giving the ENEMY just what he wants! An ineffective Christian that is not helping the brethren and is totally fixated on themselves.

Now please. Get up! Be productive. You are going to be ok!

Dec 26, 2017
Well, you came here looking for support and love and advice from your brothers and sisters in Christ.

We support you. We love you. We have given advice, hopefully lining up with the Will of God.

Now it is up to you to heed what we have said and get up and keep busy and stop worrying. You do realize that worry is a sin? Because it shows a lack of trust in God.

IT'S GOING TO BE OK!!!
We cannot help you further really if your desire is to stay in your current mental state.

What exactly ate you accomplishing by remaining in worry and fear? You are giving the ENEMY just what he wants! An ineffective Christian that is not helping the brethren and is totally fixated on themselves.

Now please. Get up! Be productive. You are going to be ok!
Thank you for your words.... it’s sort of hard to just be ok right now... but thank you for all the words and love

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
If you suspect that you are suffering from depression (not mere sadness or disappointment), then it is wise to get a clinical evaluation from a qualified physician. Depression is a biochemical illness, not an emotional one. Anxiety can be biochemical as well.

That said, there are spiritual/relational/emotional components to these disorders, so it is worthwhile dealing with any such issues with an experienced Christian counselor.

Don't just submit to these nasty feelings, and don't try to get over this by yourself. As for the "warning from God", put it in His hands and ask for His peace. He won't give you a stone or a snake. :)

Dec 26, 2017
If you suspect that you are suffering from depression (not mere sadness or disappointment), then it is wise to get a clinical evaluation from a qualified physician. Depression is a biochemical illness, not an emotional one. Anxiety can be biochemical as well.

That said, there are spiritual/relational/emotional components to these disorders, so it is worthwhile dealing with any such issues with an experienced Christian counselor.

Don't just submit to these nasty feelings, and don't try to get over this by yourself. As for the "warning from God", put it in His hands and ask for His peace. He won't give you a stone or a snake. :)
I do hve severe anxiety and depression and Am on medication.

Idk where to find a spiritul counselor... no one will talk to me...

Thank you. Right now I don’t have peace ... in so scared it’s making me sick.. I can’t even eat... I’m already deep in depression and now this.... thank you for the encouragement though.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I do hve severe anxiety and depression and Am on medication.

Idk where to find a spiritul counselor... no one will talk to me...

Thank you. Right now I don’t have peace ... in so scared it’s making me sick.. I can’t even eat... I’m already deep in depression and now this.... thank you for the encouragement though.
Thanks for sharing. Because this is your situation, I would be inclined to suggest that the message you heard was not from God. There are too many other factors implying other sources (demonic, worldly, imaginary, etc.).

As for a spiritual counselor, that's a tough one. Most pastors are simply not trained, let alone gifted or experienced, to deal with this kind of situation. If you're in the US, I'd suggest Veritas.com, a site based in Oregon, with Patrick Doyle. If you're in Canada, PM me and I'll give you the name of some counselors here in Saskatchewan.

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks for sharing. Because this is your situation, I would be inclined to suggest that the message you heard was not from God. There are too many other factors implying other sources (demonic, worldly, imaginary, etc.).

As for a spiritual counselor, that's a tough one. Most pastors are simply not trained, let alone gifted or experienced, to deal with this kind of situation. If you're in the US, I'd suggest Veritas.com, a site based in Oregon, with Patrick Doyle. If you're in Canada, PM me and I'll give you the name of some counselors here in Saskatchewan.
No problem thanking you for taking the time to even talk to me! I appreciate you sending me a message.

I’m not sure.... it’s alot

The pastors get scared off with my anxiety depression OCD. Yes I’m in the USA

CherieR

May 6, 2017
God does not hate you. He loves you more than you can fathom. Keep on praying and asking to show you his heart for you and love and seek to know him more. There is so much Scripture out there about the love of God and many songs that speak of his goodness and love.

Dec 26, 2017
God does not hate you. He loves you more than you can fathom. Keep on praying and asking to show you his heart for you and love and seek to know him more. There is so much Scripture out there about the love of God and many songs that speak of his goodness and love.
Thank you God Bless you

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Thank you God Bless you
God bless you too. If you like you can also private message me. I have dealt with anxiety, depression and obsessive thinking. Worry is not something I would consider a sin, but it is a bad and unproductive habit that one can fall into easily enough depending on who it is. Seek to replace worry with other ways of thinking. I am not saying for you to push worry away or force it out of your mind as that is not helpful. What I am saying is to fill your mind with truth and pray. The serenity prayer is one example that many like to use. Also thanking God for his promises and love is good too. One quote I like goes : " Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear".