I hear God speak to me all the time, in many ways including voice. But he never gives me a so called word or prophesy such as God told me to say blah blah blah... and when it come to subjects such as the arguments of the tribulation, rapture and such the most he will do is give me a dream or occasional vision. I get very suspicious of people who claim to have received a so called word from God, not saying people don't but many false prophets do this for attention. I have not seen this on cc though, have I not been paying attention?
Another CC member sent me the following in a private message. I deleted the writer’s name and edited it at bit to hide the writer’s identity, but it's oh so true and hilarious!
---------------------------------
“I suppose you have noticed from time to time in Christian Chat, how some people say, ‘God TOLD me this or that through the Holy Spirit,’
Or they say something else to prove the divine origin of their view and would dare disagree with that?’
“That part is not funny. What follows is the funny part . . .
“The first poster writes: ‘God told me that He will be coming to get His elect BEFORE the 7 year tribulation (or whatever). I know this is true because God spoke to me!’
“Then the second guy says ..... 'Oh no, no, no!!! God spoke to me and said He will take us to Heaven during the middle of the tribulation!!!'
“Then this third guy says, 'You both got it wrong. I know because God has spoken directly to me and it's quite clear, Jesus returns AFTER the tribulation and then there is going to be a millennium!'
“Another CC member come on the string and pontifically declares: 'I am the one who actually talked to God and this is what is really going to happen. There is no tribulation, 7 years or otherwise, and when Jesus returns, there will be a thousand years of peace for everybody, including the Muslims!!!! Now, I know this is true because I have several witnesses: Jesus, as well as God who told me. In addition, three angels came to me and confirmed it, so I’m right!'”
All these folks getting a different story from God, really? . . . It’s enough to make you swimmy-headed.
I hear God speak to me all the time, in many ways including voice.
I would rather err on the side of being right, than be wrong and
not follow through. We must remember God gives each a different
calling as He wills. I am probably the most difficult person He has
created, to speak out when He impresses something to be shared.
I truly try to be cautious. I don't have a 'hot line ' to God and claim
to have a word for people. Please don't misunderstand me. Ahhh,
that's okay. I understand ~ Blessings ~
Zone, you do not know if God speaks to me or not. You just refuse to believe he does and that is that. do you truly know me? are with me all the time? do you know what goes on in my life and heart? since you do not you cannot say what I hear or don't hear you can only make assumptions. that is like me ignorantly saying you are a bad person when I do not know you heart only God does.nope. you're mistaken.
Zone, you do not know if God speaks to me or not. You just refuse to believe he does and that is that. do you truly know me? are with me all the time? do you know what goes on in my life and heart? since you do not you cannot say what I hear or don't hear you can only make assumptions. that is like me ignorantly saying you are a bad person when I do not know you heart only God does.
And how is this?i know for certain He doesn't speak to you audibly.
And how is this?
Okay Zone before I go watch my movie please post all the things I say that conflict what he says. because if I recall correctly I speak very often of love in many of my posts, and I admit when I realize I am wrong and I admit to be being a sinner and I admit to sometimes misunderstanding scripture.He has spoken in His Word.
which you don't appear to care to study.
most of what you say conflicts with what He already said.
Another CC member sent me the following in a private message. I deleted the writer’s name and edited it at bit to hide the writer’s identity, but it's oh so true and hilarious!
---------------------------------
“I suppose you have noticed from time to time in Christian Chat, how some people say, ‘God TOLD me this or that through the Holy Spirit,’
Or they say something else to prove the divine origin of their view and would dare disagree with that?’
“That part is not funny. What follows is the funny part . . .
“The first poster writes: ‘God told me that He will be coming to get His elect BEFORE the 7 year tribulation (or whatever). I know this is true because God spoke to me!’
“Then the second guy says ..... 'Oh no, no, no!!! God spoke to me and said He will take us to Heaven during the middle of the tribulation!!!'
“Then this third guy says, 'You both got it wrong. I know because God has spoken directly to me and it's quite clear, Jesus returns AFTER the tribulation and then there is going to be a millennium!'
“Another CC member come on the string and pontifically declares: 'I am the one who actually talked to God and this is what is really going to happen. There is no tribulation, 7 years or otherwise, and when Jesus returns, there will be a thousand years of peace for everybody, including the Muslims!!!! Now, I know this is true because I have several witnesses: Jesus, as well as God who told me. In addition, three angels came to me and confirmed it, so I’m right!'”
All these folks getting a different story from God, really? . . . It’s enough to make you swimmy-headed.
How have you been Therapon?