God's Existence Is a Mathematical Theorem within Standard Physics

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 10, 2019
As the title indicates, God's existence is a mathematical theorem within standard physics. Standard physics is the known laws of physics, viz., the Second Law of Thermodynamics, General Relativity, and Quantum Mechanics. This theorem has been given in the form of physicist and mathematician Prof. Frank J. Tipler's Omega Point cosmology. These aforestated known physical laws have been confirmed by every experiment conducted to date. Hence, the only way to avoid Tipler's Omega Point Theorem is to reject empirical science. As Prof. Stephen Hawking wrote, "one cannot really argue with a mathematical theorem." (From p. 67 of Stephen Hawking, The Illustrated A Brief History of Time [New York, NY: Bantam Books, 1996; 1st ed., 1988].)

Prof. Tipler's Omega Point cosmology has been extensively peer-reviewed and published in a number of the world's leading physics and science journals, such as Reports on Progress in Physics (the leading journal of the Institute of Physics, Britain's main professional organization for physicists), Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society (one of the world's leading astrophysics journals), the International Journal of Theoretical Physics (a journal that Nobel Prize in Physics winner Richard Feynman also published in), and Physics Letters, among other journals.

Prof. Tipler's Ph.D. is in the field of Global General Relativity, which is the field created by Profs. Stephen Hawking and Roger Penrose during the formulation of their Singularity Theorems in the 1960s. Global General Relativity is General Relativity applied on the scale of the entire universe as a whole, and is the most elite and rarefied field of physics. Tipler is also an expert in quantum field theory (i.e., Quantum Mechanics combined with special-relativistic particle physics) and computer theory.

For much more on Prof. Tipler's Omega Point cosmology and the details on how it uniquely conforms to, and precisely matches, the cosmology described in the New Testament, see my following article, which also addresses the societal implications of the Omega Point cosmology:

* James Redford, "The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything", Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Sept. 10, 2012 (orig. pub. Dec. 19, 2011), 186 pp., doi:10.2139/ssrn.1974708, https://archive.org/download/ThePhy...TheoryOfEverything/Redford-Physics-of-God.pdf , https://purl.org/redford/physics-of-god , https://webcitation.org/74HMsJGbP .

Additionally, in the below resource are different sections which contain some helpful notes and commentary by me pertaining to multimedia wherein Prof. Tipler explains the Omega Point cosmology and the Feynman-DeWitt-Weinberg quantum gravity/Standard Model TOE.

* James Redford, "Video of Profs. Frank Tipler and Lawrence Krauss's Debate at Caltech: Can Physics Prove God and Christianity?", alt.sci.astro, Message-ID: jghev8tcbv02b6vn3uiq8jmelp7jijluqk[at sign]4ax[period]com , July 30, 2013, https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.sci.astro/KQWt4KcpMVo , https://archive.is/a04w9 , https://webcitation.org/6IUTAMEyS .

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Do you call this post approaching God as a child? I see it as telling God the "science" of His being.

The reality is, God has made all with the nature He decided it should exist in, and He could make it al completely different in an instatn were it His will. It is NOT His will but one day all will be changed in the twinkling of an eye. That is just how our Father is, All Powerfil and All Mighty.

If you wish to approach our Maker an Father as an Adult Scientiist, go right aheaqd, but it will only bring confusion and failure.

M

Miri

God created science and mathematics. It was God who set the rules in
place which govern our world and existance.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
As the title indicates, God's existence is a mathematical theorem within standard physics. Standard physics is the known laws of physics, viz., the Second Law of Thermodynamics, General Relativity, and Quantum Mechanics. This theorem has been given in the form of physicist and mathematician Prof. Frank J. Tipler's Omega Point cosmology. These aforestated known physical laws have been confirmed by every experiment conducted to date. Hence, the only way to avoid Tipler's Omega Point Theorem is to reject empirical science. As Prof. Stephen Hawking wrote, "one cannot really argue with a mathematical theorem." (From p. 67 of Stephen Hawking, The Illustrated A Brief History of Time [New York, NY: Bantam Books, 1996; 1st ed., 1988].)

Prof. Tipler's Omega Point cosmology has been extensively peer-reviewed and published in a number of the world's leading physics and science journals, such as Reports on Progress in Physics (the leading journal of the Institute of Physics, Britain's main professional organization for physicists), Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society (one of the world's leading astrophysics journals), the International Journal of Theoretical Physics (a journal that Nobel Prize in Physics winner Richard Feynman also published in), and Physics Letters, among other journals.

Prof. Tipler's Ph.D. is in the field of Global General Relativity, which is the field created by Profs. Stephen Hawking and Roger Penrose during the formulation of their Singularity Theorems in the 1960s. Global General Relativity is General Relativity applied on the scale of the entire universe as a whole, and is the most elite and rarefied field of physics. Tipler is also an expert in quantum field theory (i.e., Quantum Mechanics combined with special-relativistic particle physics) and computer theory.

For much more on Prof. Tipler's Omega Point cosmology and the details on how it uniquely conforms to, and precisely matches, the cosmology described in the New Testament, see my following article, which also addresses the societal implications of the Omega Point cosmology:

* James Redford, "The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything", Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Sept. 10, 2012 (orig. pub. Dec. 19, 2011), 186 pp., doi:10.2139/ssrn.1974708, https://archive.org/download/ThePhy...TheoryOfEverything/Redford-Physics-of-God.pdf , https://purl.org/redford/physics-of-god , https://webcitation.org/74HMsJGbP .

Additionally, in the below resource are different sections which contain some helpful notes and commentary by me pertaining to multimedia wherein Prof. Tipler explains the Omega Point cosmology and the Feynman-DeWitt-Weinberg quantum gravity/Standard Model TOE.

* James Redford, "Video of Profs. Frank Tipler and Lawrence Krauss's Debate at Caltech: Can Physics Prove God and Christianity?", alt.sci.astro, Message-ID: jghev8tcbv02b6vn3uiq8jmelp7jijluqk[at sign]4ax[period]com , July 30, 2013, https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.sci.astro/KQWt4KcpMVo , https://archive.is/a04w9 , https://webcitation.org/6IUTAMEyS .
Wha??? UUUHHH Ok, I just thought the Bible's statement about "in the beginning God" covered it all. Like others have probably posted, it was God who set the math in place....

7seasrekeyed

should be rated 18 and over

I used to belong to a forum that often debated cosmological interests

I don't think most would respond here. people here are mainly interested in arguing over tongues and salvation

A

AuntieAnt

Welcome, and nice to meet you, Brother James. :giggle:

Wow! Lots of information. I'm still working through your "Physics of God - Theory of Everything" article on the archive.org. Bear with me, I have a few questions, if you don't mind addressing them. Thank you.

Right off the bat:
In The Nature of God article, chapter 7.4, 7.4.1 The Problem of Evil, your statement "a logically paradoxical strange loop whereby the knowledge of good and evil doesn’t exist in existence", am I correct in my assumption that this takes into account and agrees with the written Word of God which proclaims that He created good and evil Himself? [Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."]

Also:
In the 7.2 chapter, The Aseity of God, you explain Existence is the Ultimate Fractal. My question: Do I understand you correctly, when you write about the Absolute Infinite, or God is the Logos, that you are suggesting that the Lord may be found logically?

Thanks again for any additional input. I will continue reading your information and viewing the videos as time permits. Thanks for sharing your work. May the Lord Jesus Christ be glorified.

7seasrekeyed

I thought you might be interested in this one Auntie ;)

7seasrekeyed

I tried to send you a message but your settings shunned me. :unsure: lol

I'll fix that. I can message you and then you can respond. it's the gatekeeper version of the pm feature ;)

A

AuntieAnt

I'll fix that. I can message you and then you can respond. it's the gatekeeper version of the pm feature ;)
Thanks, my friend! I wish I had your tech capabilities. Here I am on a quantum theory thread and yet can't maneuver my way round a simple message board to be my own gatekeeper. :oops: LOL

Mii

Mar 23, 2019

Wow! Lots of information. I'm still working through your "Physics of God - Theory of Everything" article on the archive.org. Bear with me, I have a few questions, if you don't mind addressing them. Thank you.

Right off the bat:
In The Nature of God article, chapter 7.4, 7.4.1 The Problem of Evil, your statement "a logically paradoxical strange loop whereby the knowledge of good and evil doesn’t exist in existence", am I correct in my assumption that this takes into account and agrees with the written Word of God which proclaims that He created good and evil Himself? [Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."]

Also:
In the 7.2 chapter, The Aseity of God, you explain Existence is the Ultimate Fractal. My question: Do I understand you correctly, when you write about the Absolute Infinite, or God is the Logos, that you are suggesting that the Lord may be found logically?

Thanks again for any additional input. I will continue reading your information and viewing the videos as time permits. Thanks for sharing your work. May the Lord Jesus Christ be glorified.

Thank you for sharing Isaiah 45:7. I read through half the chapter and it it's pretty neat. I haven't ever READ Isaiah in my human "growing up" years because Ezekiel has taken me 2 months and I'm still not quite through it. Not to say I haven't "picked" through it like a lot of people read Psalms but I have to finish Ezekiel first ;)

I'll check back on this thread and perhaps read the documents a little bit later. If you find that the Logos concept is explained I would be VERY interested.

A creator makes a lot of logical sense (scientifically) but Yeshua does not, I think he begins to "after a fashion" somewhat like the opposite sex makes "some sense" but it isn't something I could show with science. The father reveals the son and logically it makes sense that science cannot.

I will say that I appreciate science quite a bit and use it to augment certain understandings. I'm still trying to figure out what my career is but science as work (the work of understanding his work) has some pizzazz to it. I DON'T like getting into theories too deeply because it can too vague to be useful, just observational science.

Science to me is like finding his "leavings" or his "stamp" so to speak. It can be a leading unto him, but it isn't him DIRECTLY. It took a lot for me to understand that and it certainly "hearkens" to him because it is his work but it is not HIM. Consider Elijah on the mountain of the Lord. Probably the Most important passage pertaining to this. I'm glad for the thread because it allowed me to engage that so thanks :)

Apr 10, 2019

Right off the bat:

Yes. See footnotes 78 and 271 of my "Physics of God" article.

Also:

Yes. One can derive the known laws of physics a priori. The only reason they were not derived a priori historically is because no one had been smart enough to do so. So empiricism was used as a necessary crutch for human minds in discovering the known laws of physics. But now that we do have these known physical laws, we can see mathematically how there was no contingency in regards to them, i.e., in order to have a three-dimensional space in which beings complex enough to be self-aware can exist, the physical laws have to mathematically be the ones we actually observe. And so these known laws of physics are not going to start being disconfirmed, unless we already exist in a computer simulation and the beings running that simulation decide to alter the simulated environment (however, those beings themselves, or beings on an even lower level of implementation, would have to exist in a universe where the aforesaid known laws of physics are in operation).

For the details on how the known laws of physics are actually mathematically unavoidable if one is to have a three-dimensional (or higher) world with self-aware beings in it, see the following resource.

* James Redford, "Video of Profs. Frank Tipler and Lawrence Krauss's Debate at Caltech: Can Physics Prove God and Christianity?", Apr. 16, 2019, https://pastebin.com/G8eAGABB , https://archive.is/OJBfu , https://megalodon.jp/2019-0417-0107-33/pastebin.com/G8eAGABB .

You're welcome, AuntieAnt.

A

AuntieAnt

Hi Brother James, I read a good portion of the information you posted till it felt like my brain would burst. A few hypotheses threw me, I won't get into it because this is your thread, and I don't want to derail it. May I ask what is it you're hoping to accomplish with this thread? The reason I ask is it would help me to better understand what conclusion you want us to come to and why. Does that make sense? For instance, is the God you say can be proven by physics an actual Person, or just a Math Theorem? That would give me better insight into what your research is stating. Thank you.

Apr 10, 2019
Hi Brother James, I read a good portion of the information you posted till it felt like my brain would burst. A few hypotheses threw me, I won't get into it because this is your thread, and I don't want to derail it. May I ask what is it you're hoping to accomplish with this thread? The reason I ask is it would help me to better understand what conclusion you want us to come to and why. Does that make sense? For instance, is the God you say can be proven by physics an actual Person, or just a Math Theorem? That would give me better insight into what your research is stating. Thank you.
My intention is to make everyone Christians.

For those who already call themselves Christians, my intention is to make them far more effective Christians. As it pertains to apologetics, Christians in this Godless age continuously cut their own feet out from under themselves before they even bother standing up. They've made the proverbial Faustian bargain with this world--what evolutionary biologist Prof. Stephen Jay Gould termed the "non-overlapping magisteria": that if they just cede ground regarding scientific matters to the God-haters, that said theophobes won't interfere with the Christians' theological concerns.

Yet Satan must always betray in his pacts. The God-haters have come to lie, steal, enslave, torture, rape and murder--and all that on a mass-scale. Attempts to appease them result in mass-horrors.

Christians in this age have been entranced by this demonic spell. But it is a lie: for ever since Newton's physics, and especially with General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics (either separately or combined), God has always been a mathematically-unavoidable result. (For some of the details on this, see Sec. 5: "The Big Bang", pp. 28-33 of my aforecited "Physics of God" article; and my aforecited "Video of Profs. Frank Tipler and Lawrence Krauss's Debate at Caltech" article.)

I intend with my writings to demolish the aforesaid spell: to unbewitch the bewitched; to perform a societal exorcism.

A

AuntieAnt

I hope I did not offend you, Brother. I truly am interested in your writings. I was doubting myself as I tend to get obsessed with science (quantum & astrophysics), so much so that I usually think myself into a corner. I am not intelligent enough to grasp it as you do. Most of the time, it's Greek to me. o_O haha
I didn't want to go any further studying it until I knew for sure I was on the right track. I appreciate your answer about wanting to undo the spell the world is in. Praise God! I get so burdened with the demonic veil over the world's eyes. I know God is able to reveal Himself to everyone. I pray He uses your work. I will keep you in prayer that the Lord be glorified thru your ministry. Thank you for being patient with me.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

OK.

Apr 10, 2019
I hope I did not offend you, Brother. I truly am interested in your writings. I was doubting myself as I tend to get obsessed with science (quantum & astrophysics), so much so that I usually think myself into a corner. I am not intelligent enough to grasp it as you do. Most of the time, it's Greek to me. o_O haha

I didn't want to go any further studying it until I knew for sure I was on the right track. I appreciate your answer about wanting to undo the spell the world is in. Praise God! I get so burdened with the demonic veil over the world's eyes. I know God is able to reveal Himself to everyone. I pray He uses your work. I will keep you in prayer that the Lord be glorified thru your ministry. Thank you for being patient with me.
You haven't offended me, AuntieAnt. You've been nice to me. Thank you!