Good Christian advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 12, 2019
Hello everybody ❤️I am an aspiring bible student(I plan to start school again next month😊)And I’m new to this site but my schedule is quite free at the moment and I realize on this sight many people maybe going through difficult trials and are looking for some advice and maybe free spirit led bible based Christian counseling and I would love to do that for anybody and I don’t have my degree just yet but do have a passion for helping all of God’s beautiful people and mankind in general so if y’all have any questions or need advice feel free to chat with me on here now. And you can share what the holyspirit puts on you heart, and what he leads you to type. Thanks, much love and peace and blessings to you!✝️💗
Sincerely your sister in Christ
BibleCutie25

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello Sis, I appreciate your kindness and generosity. Sometimes here you might want to just get to know people and respond on their threads. Many ppl here are long time bible scholars and theologians. I see you have a heart to serve and that is such a blessing. I am encouraged thinking about how God is using you. I am excited for you and your studies.

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Sis, I appreciate your kindness and generosity. Sometimes here you might want to just get to know people and respond on their threads. Many ppl here are long time bible scholars and theologians. I see you have a heart to serve and that is such a blessing. I am encouraged thinking about how God is using you. I am excited for you and your studies.
Thanks so much for your kind words sister CharliRenee and I do hope I get to get on here more often to get to know everybody and get used to posting and all, I think I just have a heart to help and hopefully everyone who sees the post could feel a little more encouragement like somebody in the body of Christ just wants to show support because sometimes in this life that can really help but I really want the Lord to have his way and I will be lifting this whole website and every member up in prayer because prayer is powerful and I just believe God is up to something great for all of us who are registered at this site. I just feel so refreshed to see this Christian page and pray even more people join 😊❤️

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Thanks so much for your kind words sister CharliRenee and I do hope I get to get on here more often to get to know everybody and get used to posting and all, I think I just have a heart to help and hopefully everyone who sees the post could feel a little more encouragement like somebody in the body of Christ just wants to show support because sometimes in this life that can really help but I really want the Lord to have his way and I will be lifting this whole website and every member up in prayer because prayer is powerful and I just believe God is up to something great for all of us who are registered at this site. I just feel so refreshed to see this Christian page and pray even more people join 😊❤️
I stand in agreement with your edifying prayers. I appreciate and believe in this site as well. There are many wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ here. Thanks for being a blessing here.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh Btw, have you also checked out the chat platform yet? It can be another great place to meet people and to fellowship. Since you are studying the word, I imagine you have some good stuff to bring to the table of Bible discussion.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello everybody ❤️I am an aspiring bible student(I plan to start school again next month😊)And I’m new to this site but my schedule is quite free at the moment and I realize on this sight many people maybe going through difficult trials and are looking for some advice and maybe free spirit led bible based Christian counseling and I would love to do that for anybody and I don’t have my degree just yet but do have a passion for helping all of God’s beautiful people and mankind in general so if y’all have any questions or need advice feel free to chat with me on here now. And you can share what the holyspirit puts on you heart, and what he leads you to type. Thanks, much love and peace and blessings to you!✝️💗
Sincerely your sister in Christ
BibleCutie25
Delighted to have you onboard with us and I'm sure that there may be a peep or two that will indeed take up your offer for spiritual counsel. Who knows, you may even learn a thing or two yourself as there are many fine peeps here with a serious spiritual foundation. It is good to have a passion for helping God's people because really, this is what it's all about. Looking forward to your posts. Peace and blessings to you as well. Welcome to CC.

Apr 12, 2019
Oh Btw, have you also checked out the chat platform yet? It can be another great place to meet people and to fellowship. Since you are studying the word, I imagine you have some good stuff to bring to the table of Bible discussion.
Hello again I did check it out but I’m still getting familiar with it and I like it already. I do believe it was Jesus leading me to the site because I was like lord I want to fellowship with my brothers and sisters in the lord and here I am!❤️ This is a good site for the kingdom if we all keep the father at the fore front most definitely ✝️💕

Apr 12, 2019