S
Sherrill, I'm sure that you have your reasons for moving on. I pray that you are in a good place during this transition and pray that you find peace where-ever you go... Having your account removed sounds so - well permanent... I hope that if you ever do decide to visit us in the future that you would re-introduce yourself such that we can welcome you back with open arms...Remember our Lord is coming soon, i have enjoy many of you thank you for your faith and love for God...stand strong in our God...love in Christ Sherril..View attachment 193884
I really will miss you, more than you know. You, since I first came here, showed me warmth and hospitality, all while pointing to Jesus.Remember our Lord is coming soon, i have enjoy many of you thank you for your faith and love for God...stand strong in our God...love in Christ Sherril..View attachment 193884

One more thing, please know you are a difference maker for the Lord. You have really been a blessing to so many. Sorry for going on but, it is important that you know you really have loved this sister well, and many others too here. Thank you!!!I really will miss you, more than you know. You, since I first came here, showed me warmth and hospitality, all while pointing to Jesus.
You never once stopped being a safe place to go. I see you with others as well and found you to be a consistently gentle and tender soul, always showing loving care, all for His Glory. You radiates His Love and I am grateful. You point to Him so beautifully and inspired the same in me and my faith. In other words, I pray wherever the road takes you that you feel His embrace. I hope we get to be neighbors in Heaven. I thank my Lord for you. Take precious care of Her Lord, please.
Love you...my heart will always be open to you. God Bless you and your husband.
View attachment 193885
Jesus loves you ......