grammar police

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I was reading a book recently and it mentioned "an empty pack of cigarettes"..uhhh....excuse me but if the pack is empty then it's not a pack OF anything.
 
Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless. Irregardless.

There! Come get me! I live in New Brunswick, NJ. Ask for Utah, everyone knows me.
That's true, I was just speaking with the New Brunswick DA about you the other day.
 
Because we're on the subject of grammar, here's my installment of "If Song Titles Were Grammatically Correct"

"You Haven't Seen Anything Yet"
"There Is No Mountain High Enough"
"She Doesn't Love Anybody"
"Love The One Who is With You"
"I'm Not Too Proud To Beg"
"I am Not the One For Whom You Are Looking"
"(I Can't Get Any) Satisfaction"
"I am Not the One"
"Isn't That a Shame?"
"I'm Not a Fool For Your Lovin' Anymore"
"Thank You For Letting Me Be Myself Again"
 
I was in church once and they were singing a song talking about..."devil, its all over between you and i".... I wanted to yell....no!!! That's you and me!
 
My oldest has stated the following numerous times.

"You cannot date this individual, the note with the flowers he sent is grammatically incorrect!"

HaHaHa - I love my kids!!!!!

Personally social media and lack of proper education has changed the style of writing, speech and arithmetic. You either get annoyed or accept them for whom they are; just as GOD accepts us.
 
i take for granite peoples poor grammer: more pacifically how there always thinking "for all intensive purposes" is supposably correct.
 
English has a lot of weird discrepancies.. .
I wish I were home right now.....how do you get a plural verb with a singular subject?
 
> I think you meant to say apologized "to".

Your self righteousness came back to bite you in the rear!! BWAHAHAHA

btw..It didnt appear you were agreeing with nor apologizing. If that was indeed the case, I accept on both counts:)

Too, to... When in Rome... :)
 
I blocked this chic on Facebook because she used the word eye instead of I...Eye found that incredibly annoying.
 
One of the coolest people I ever met had horrible grammar. He had maybe a sixth-grade education, but his opinions and wisdom and humor were pure gold. Maybe I'll introduce you guys to him in heaven one day.
 
If anyone is in interested I am making the grammar Police group in cc I will be a part of it as incorrect grammar doesn't bother me but I figured you all might enjoy it:)