Bahahaha!!! NOW who's a troll! Oh my word!
Bahahaha!!! NOW who's a troll! Oh my word!
I see what Oncefallen's guilty pleasure is. Hacking people's signatures!
OH MY GLOB PIPP! I ♥ you so much right now!!! Adventure Time Rocks. (how does everyone not understand this?) I have the 2013 Calender & A 6" Jake figure w/ Bemo on my desk. (btw..that's the best cake ever..yer' the best big sister ever!!!)

My last car was named Lumpy Space Princess. ^__^
Yeah, but Prof Benith got rid of him so it's all good now.Popclick told me that was her ex-boyfriend's name, what a coincidence!![]()
Adventure time!Thank you !!! Oh.. I failed to mention my older brothers LSP cake.. by request... lol
View attachment 59346
I like to print out this picture and set it down on the ground outside and then listen to their music and then barf on it.
View attachment 59449
sometimes, it doesn't even take the music...
View attachment 59450
I would like a mini-kenthomas to carry around in my purse to make me laugh as my guilty pleasure![]()