Guys, help us understand this...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jullianna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Powemm, Yelp pray the same thing. The Lord told me not to look. That's easier said then done. Trying reall hard... Lord help me:o.
 
Yes, want a man with a spine. My Pastor is that type of man and I'm a strong willed lady, so, I need a man like my Pastor with a really big spine:p. God has one made just for me, and God is molding and making me for him, one day at a time, apparently till we're both ready for each other.
 
I must be part man, lol, it happens to me too. I don't know if it's because I've never in my life been in the dating phase. I went from at home with mom and dad to married to single again. Whole different world especially after 26 years of marriage. It real-ly doesn't work if you and the man are both that scared.... really, really.
 
I learned about this from Dr. Phil's book on dating. He said the same thing, but that men would never admit it. Refreshing to see that they do:D.
 
Hmm...well Jules, I suppose it just depends on the guy. There is the whole Master & Commander quote...(lol, for those who don't get the reference, "To wives and sweethearts: May they never meet.")

...but overall, I think a lot of the major (may or may not) stay the same between sexes, but we have HUGE variations in the minor things. (or even what we consider major and minor at times)

So you want a simple, summarized, truthful, easily seen/understood answer? 2+2=4 ...otherwise, I'm afraid life's a bit complicated. ^^() Sorry my friend.
Why did you go and have to complicate it with music. :p