happy memorial weekend

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
no y mom workin all weekemd shes anurse but it suposed to rain so im sure we will cookout sometime hope u have an awesom weekend and wether better then here
The sun looks to be coming out now? Ha. Well, our long weekend was last week. Kudos to your mom for being
a nurse. I believe it takes a special person to work in that type of field. And where would we be without them?

I wrote a song today after meeting with friends over coffee this morning:


 
The sun looks to be coming out now? Ha. Well, our long weekend was last week. Kudos to your mom for being
a nurse. I believe it takes a special person to work in that type of field. And where would we be without them?

I wrote a song today after meeting with friends over coffee this morning:


k so cool I listen to it
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Magenta
ur welcom I lik all of em
Sometimes when To Glory starts, I think it is another recent one, Sing To the Lord, because
they have similar vocalizations in them, and to be honest I tried for a long time trying to get
that kind of effect into my songs, but getting ai to do what you want is like herding cats LOL.
 
Sometimes when To Glory starts, I think it is another recent one, Sing To the Lord, because
they have similar vocalizations in them, and to be honest I tried for a long time trying to get
that kind of effect into my songs, but getting ai to do what you want is like herding cats LOL.
ya I sure but u do realy good
 
To be honest I tried for a long time trying to get
that kind of effect into my songs, but getting ai to do what you want is like herding cats LOL.
I never thought it was possible, but look what I just found!

The preacher's little girls figured out how! 😄🐈😸😺😻😽😾
This is their excellent video series.


This special family ministers to a bunch of nursing homes in Florida. They also post Bible verses.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Magenta
I never thought it was possible, but look what I just found!

The preacher's little girls figured out how! 😄🐈😸😺😻😽😾
This is their excellent video series.


This special family ministers to a bunch of nursing homes in Florida. They also post Bible verses.
But... but... they're all in a cage! LOL They ain't be goin' nowheres. :unsure: :giggle:
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness