I jut want to say everon have a happy memorial weekend and remembr all the brav people lik my great grandpa who was in world war 2
no y mom workin all weekemd shes anurse but it suposed to rain so im sure we will cookout sometime hope u have an awesom weekend and wether better then hereThank you, and the same to you! Do you have any plans?
God bless all of those that have served.I jut want to say everon have a happy memorial weekend and remembr all the brav people lik my great grandpa who was in world war 2
The sun looks to be coming out now? Ha. Well, our long weekend was last week. Kudos to your mom for beingno y mom workin all weekemd shes anurse but it suposed to rain so im sure we will cookout sometime hope u have an awesom weekend and wether better then here
k so cool I listen to itThe sun looks to be coming out now? Ha. Well, our long weekend was last week. Kudos to your mom for being
a nurse. I believe it takes a special person to work in that type of field. And where would we be without them?
I wrote a song today after meeting with friends over coffee this morning:
I hope mayb someday I can b a nurse lik her but idkk so cool I listen to it
My closest sister is a retired emergency room nurse and an amazing person.... I don't think it is for everyone.I hope mayb someday I can b a nurse lik her but idk
I jut want to say everon have a happy memorial weekend and remembr all the brav people lik my great grandpa who was in world war 2
Ur welcomeThanks you for reminding me of my family.
God bless you Paisley.
Thanks you for reminding me of my family.
God bless you Paisley.
Ur songs r awsomMy closest sister is a retired emergency room nurse and an amazing person.... I don't think it is for everyone.
Oh! I wrote a song for her (LOL)
It is in country style because she is a huge country music fan...![]()
Thank you! That is very kind of you to say. I have my favorites, to be sure, but I do like them all.Ur songs r awsom
ur welcom I lik all of emThank you! That is very kind of you to say. I have my favorites, to be sure, but I do like them all.
Right now I am listening to this one:
Sometimes when To Glory starts, I think it is another recent one, Sing To the Lord, becauseur welcom I lik all of em
ya I sure but u do realy goodSometimes when To Glory starts, I think it is another recent one, Sing To the Lord, because
they have similar vocalizations in them, and to be honest I tried for a long time trying to get
that kind of effect into my songs, but getting ai to do what you want is like herding cats LOL.
Thank you... two of the songs have lyrics from poems written by another member here ( @Cameron143 )ya I sure but u do realy good
I jut want to say everon have a happy memorial weekend and remembr all the brav people lik my great grandpa who was in world war 2
I never thought it was possible, but look what I just found!To be honest I tried for a long time trying to get
that kind of effect into my songs, but getting ai to do what you want is like herding cats LOL.
But... but... they're all in a cage! LOL They ain't be goin' nowheres.I never thought it was possible, but look what I just found!
The preacher's little girls figured out how!
This is their excellent video series.
This special family ministers to a bunch of nursing homes in Florida. They also post Bible verses.
Yup, they had ta herd those Lil' Dawgies to get em in the corral.But... but... they're all in a cage! LOL They ain't be goin' nowheres.![]()
![]()