Has God read every single post in the Bible Discussin Forum? (POLL)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Has God read every single post in the Bible Discussin Forum?

• Yes and He doesn't like what he sees

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes and He too is confused

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes and He is shaking his head

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • All of the above

• No, He knows better than to go in there!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • WAT?

• Total voters
Aug 2, 2009
Has God read every single post in the Bible Discussin Forum? (CHOOSE ALL THAT APPLY)

Last edited:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He's seen the flame posts that you made
So be good for goodness........

Wait that's Santa, not God.

Yeah God knows what's in there. And I'm glad He does, cause I don't wanna know.

S

Stranger36147

If you could talk to God and ask Him about what's He's seen and knows, He'd probably say something like "I've seen things that make even me want to go and cry in a corner."

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Uhh, Gabe, "Choose all that apply" tells me this is a poll. Sooo, where IS it? :confused: lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
There's a poll up there. It might not be visible on a phone but I see it fine on a laptop.

I'm still trying to figure out if "Discussin" is a typo or a deliberate play on words.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Has God read every single post in the Bible Discussin Forum? (CHOOSE ALL THAT APPLY)
I mean, He sees your heart, your every thought and feeling, so yeah Id imagine He knows what people are posting there : p

The Bible tells us that even the little spiteful things we say without thinking will be held against us.

(I like your new avatar btw)

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
Uhhh, omniscience. So yeah. lol :)

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

Yes, and all your posts will be read back to you one day.

...awkward.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I think he did...and I don't think he's that happy about some of the content in there...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yes, and all your posts will be read back to you one day.

...awkward.
Yeah, well... as long as they are read in context so everybody knows what the other guy said first! :rolleyes:

Actually I wish somebody would really invent this.

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
Lol Gabe. Go to beeeeeed.

My views have changed, BDF is not that bad after all.

Jesus is probably opening all opportunities He can, with respect to free will, to get as many people to know how much He loves them. Even in the BDF.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
He doesn't have to read them... he already knows what's there...he's God afterall. Lol

G

Galatea

He is never confused. Unlike us, He understands us completely. Our communication is restricted by language. His is not. He knows what we mean, even if we can't articulate it in a manner that our fellow man will understand. He also knows how much "light" we all have. I think it bothers Him not at all if those with lesser light get hung up on pants verses dresses for women. He knows us. He also knows when we are trying to be honest and when we are trying to be know-it-alls. I think He is very merciful and forgiving.

Perfect love casts out fear. I am not afraid of God. I know He is merciful.

T

Tinuviel

He does one better than that. He knows what is going to be posted before it gets here!