Has the single forum died down?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm single and need a God Fearing Lady. I was married to the same lady ever since we left high school. That's over now but we are still friends. So if you know anyone that deserves me let me know LoL
As I mentioned in a previous post, at the moment you are an unknown entity to this site. For starters, let the members know who you are and what you are about.

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yea never really was in forums mostly the chat
The most in-depth conversations take place in the forums. From my own experience in the chat rooms the flow of conversation was all over the place and mostly trivial small talk in general. The forums give the opportunity to really know who the members are.

May 14, 2002
The most in-depth conversations take place in the forums. From my own experience in the chat rooms the flow of conversation was all over the place and mostly trivial small talk in general. The forums give the opportunity to really know who the members are.
With the chat room tho using the mic really was great bc you could hear the tone of the person and generally we always had good convos now occasionally we would have to deal with a jerk or a troll but when we had alot of members with a good heart a head on their shoulders it was great bc you could really get to know them but we also had our good peoples who was always defensive combative for whatever reasons

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'm single and need a God Fearing Lady. I was married to the same lady ever since we left high school. That's over now but we are still friends. So if you know anyone that deserves me let me know LoL
The funny thing is there are Godly gals on here who want to meet someone too, but when someone comes on like you....crickets, lol. I pray some bold gal will at least touch bases with you and have a nice convo. Make sure you mention you're in Australia for the Aussies on here🙏Also, starting a fun Thread is a way to get to know who's who here. You could get some ideas by going back to earlier pages and find some fun ideas.