Hello again !

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Suze

Well-known member
Mar 14, 2025
1,975
1,752
113
Hi everyone , been gone a little while but hope to post again soon . I've had covid and I had to have my sweet cat put to sleep yesterday so I'm feeling a bit emotional . Once I'm back to my old self I'm looking forward to chatting to u all again . Much love in Christ ❤️
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1
Hi everyone , been gone a little while but hope to post again soon . I've had covid and I had to have my sweet cat put to sleep yesterday so I'm feeling a bit emotional . Once I'm back to my old self I'm looking forward to chatting to u all again . Much love in Christ ❤️

Hi Suze!

Great to see you!

I'm so sorry about your kitty. :cry:

I'm also very sorry to hear you've been sick -- I hope you feel better soon.

I'd been thinking I hadn't seen you post in a while, so thank you for the update and hope to have you back when you're ready. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldman and tourist
Hi everyone , been gone a little while but hope to post again soon . I've had covid and I had to have my sweet cat put to sleep yesterday so I'm feeling a bit emotional . Once I'm back to my old self I'm looking forward to chatting to u all again . Much love in Christ ❤️
So sorry to hear about losing your cat. Always very sad when a beloved pet dies. Like a death in the family. Hope that you fully recover from your illness. Much love in Christ to you too, sister.
 
Hi everyone , been gone a little while but hope to post again soon . I've had covid and I had to have my sweet cat put to sleep yesterday so I'm feeling a bit emotional . Once I'm back to my old self I'm looking forward to chatting to u all again . Much love in Christ ❤️
Welcome back, Suze, so lovely to have you return to us, and sorry to hear of your illness and oh my, your sweet kitty
had such a good life with you but I understand the sadness still the same and hope you are feeling better soon!
 
Hi everyone , been gone a little while but hope to post again soon . I've had covid and I had to have my sweet cat put to sleep yesterday so I'm feeling a bit emotional . Once I'm back to my old self I'm looking forward to chatting to u all again . Much love in Christ ❤️
Thank you precious sister, He has brought you to mind several times for your blessing.
Great to hear from you as always.
blessings:)(y):coffee: