Hello and God bless

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nikanika

Oct 14, 2019
Hello from Poland🌹 I'm Dominika, I've recently given my life to Jesus and want to stay in touch with people who try to follow our Lord and Savior with all their heart. My English isn't very good but I'm learning hard. I'm a single 30 year old lady, I took care of my ill grandmother in the past and now help my mom who is also of poor health. I'm a postgraduate student and want to be a preschool or an early education teacher after my studies. I'm happy to be here. God bless you all🙏

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Cześć i witaj, Nikanika,
we are glad that you have joined us at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends here. Welcome! :)

M

morefaithrequired

I admire anyone forced into a carer role. I think that can really shape you into an ideal Christian human being. good luck in the future

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome dear Dominika and be blessed ❤️

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hello Dominika... welcome to CC and welcome to the Christian family! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Giving your life to Jesus was the most important decision that you will ever make. There are plenty of peeps here that try to follow our Lord and Savior with all of their heart to stay in touch with.

Nothing at all wrong with your English as evidenced by this well-written post that you wrote. I took care of my late second wife for years who had serious health issues so I have an understanding how hard and challenging this can be, especially with trying to live your own life as well.

I commend you for being a caregiver to your grandmother and now your mother. I am quite sure that God has made note of this too. I wish you all of God's best with your studies and your aspiration to be a teacher to young students.

Glad to have you as part of our family. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'll say a quick welcome again as I did on the other post, no problem:) Hope to see you at the forums here, God bless you!

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hi Dominika, what a exciting road you choose to follow our Lord and Saviour. In my experience there has been lots of ups and downs yet in the end it is worth the while following Jesus Christ.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Hello from Poland🌹 I'm Dominika, I've recently given my life to Jesus .....
Nika, the angels in heaven rejoice every time a new soul believes in Jesus and so do we.

Welcome to Christian Chat!

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019
Hello from Poland🌹 I'm Dominika, I've recently given my life to Jesus and want to stay in touch with people who try to follow our Lord and Savior with all their heart. My English isn't very good but I'm learning hard. I'm a single 30 year old lady, I took care of my ill grandmother in the past and now help my mom who is also of poor health. I'm a postgraduate student and want to be a preschool or an early education teacher after my studies. I'm happy to be here. God bless you all🙏
Dzien dobry, Dominika! Welcome to the family. So nice to see you here. :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat🙂.
First off I would like to say that, not being a native speaker of English, you actually are very good at it.
Secondly, you obviously have been blessed with a tender and loving heart, as based on you having taken care of of your grandmother, now your mom, very selfless. Also the career path in which head been placed on your heart to take🤗.
Thirdly, I pray God will now and always bless your kind heart with much love for others and yourself and protection from those that might seek to use it and your kindness instead of fully appreciating the gift that God blessed them through you.
May God also help you to find encouragement, hope, many new friendships and wisdom and be guided by Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in this life, add well as our heavenly Father...Welcome to the family of Believers (and doers) of Jesus, and of course to .C. (Christian Chat)! 🤗🙂

T

tasha66

Hey Dominika, your English is good. It's great to have you here!
Cheers ! :)