If Iam a new and I don’t have an android but a iPhone how do I get this app ?
If Iam a new and I don’t have an android but a iPhone how do I get this app ?
Hello CrystalchildofTheMostHigh, I can't help you with the app, but I did want to say, welcome to CChatIf Iam a new and I don’t have an android but a iPhone how do I get this app ?
If Iam a new and I don’t have an android but a iPhone how do I get this app ?
Or you could just log in to the site each time instead of using an app. Not as easy maybe but just an optionIf Iam a new and I don’t have an android but a iPhone how do I get this app ?
Or you could just log in to the site each time instead of using an app. Not as easy maybe but just an option.
Oooooh ok, lol. Thanks for that, I did not know that.
Hello and welcome to CC! Glad to have you hereIf Iam a new and I don’t have an android but a iPhone how do I get this app ?
If Iam a new and I don’t have an android but a iPhone how do I get this app ?