Hello CC members

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

grace007

Jul 3, 2019
Hello Everyone, I am AJ. I found this Chat by Chance. I am happy to connect with like-minded Christians. To support each other and share the word of God. God bless you all.

lolo4

May 17, 2019
Hi grace007, I found this site by searching for Christians on line. I live in a small village, and there are not many Christians here. This is a very good place to visit. Welcome!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello sister AJ! I already saw your heart thingy on one of my post! God bless you and welcome to CC:)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Hello Everyone, I am AJ. I found this Chat by Chance. I am happy to connect with like-minded Christians. To support each other and share the word of God. God bless you all.
REFLECTION - Copy (4).jpg :)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Grace Bond! ;)

Time and chance happen to us all (Ecclesiastes). Sometimes they work for good.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :) great to have you here .God bless <3

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and glad to meet you. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

grace007

Jul 3, 2019
Thank you all for your warm welcome,wishes,blessings and words of care. I look forward to knowing you all. God bless.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Thank you all for your warm welcome,wishes,blessings and words of care. I look forward to knowing you all. God bless.
YOU will find love here,Grace! Wisdom ,gain some knowledge,laugh a lot,get sad and mad...... But hey what are families for?😂😂😂😂😂🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Perhaps God has steered you to this site for a reason and it was not by chance. Looking forward to connecting with your posts. Supporting each other and sharing the Word of God is what happens here. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

grace007

Jul 3, 2019
Perhaps God has steered you to this site for a reason and it was not by chance. Looking forward to connecting with your posts. Supporting each other and sharing the Word of God is what happens here. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
It is true. Nothing happens by chance. All is well under His perfect will.

grace007

Jul 3, 2019
I am going to call it a day. But, before I do so.." God measures our holiness in our obedience to His perfect will" In trying to be obedient, we face trials. But, these trials take us closer to what God called us to be....
Something that I had to go through in the recent past. Have a blessed day/ peaceful night y'all. God bless.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
G'Day AJ .. I am an AJ also.. Anyway hope to share thoughts with you sometimes..