Hello everyone !

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcometocc9p.png
 
I always believed in God...but understood truly only a year ago.I became a strong believer and Bible reader...i m feeling that I'm in a process of salvation. first time decided to visit place like this.Cause I'm feeling the urge to be among strong believers
Hello @UkraineanChristiangirl, welcome to CChat :)

God bless you! (Philippians 1:6, 2:13; Hebrews 7:25)

~Deut
p.s. - you will find a number of strong believers to fellowship with here, so CChat was a great place for you to join. Does your local church not have many mature believers in it?

1 Thessalonians 5​
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.​
.
 
I always believed in God...but understood truly only a year ago.I became a strong believer and Bible reader...i m feeling that I'm in a process of salvation. first time decided to visit place like this.Cause I'm feeling the urge to be among strong believers

That is a good testimony, thank you, and welcome to CC!

I don't try to put a date on the moment I suddenly 'got saved' either. I gradually grew closer to Him as He gradually revealed more and more of His love for me. This wonderful growing nearer and nearer to Him never needs to end. Praise the Lord! God bless you, dear.
 
I always believed in God...but understood truly only a year ago.I became a strong believer and Bible reader...i m feeling that I'm in a process of salvation. first time decided to visit place like this.Cause I'm feeling the urge to be among strong believers

Hey UCgirl, don't be a stranger okay?! Glad you made it welcome to the CC! Lots of folks here to mingle and fellowship with!! 🔥🙏😇
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I always believed in God...but understood truly only a year ago.I became a strong believer and Bible reader...i m feeling that I'm in a process of salvation. first time decided to visit place like this.Cause I'm feeling the urge to be among strong believers

Welcome to CC UkraineanChristiangirl :)

One of Utube channels i keep up to date with is UATV English so i know vaguely whats happening in Ukraine.. Glad to have you here with us..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I always believed in God...but understood truly only a year ago.I became a strong believer and Bible reader...i m feeling that I'm in a process of salvation. first time decided to visit place like this.Cause I'm feeling the urge to be among strong believers

You're more than welcome here! God bless you!