Hello everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hi all. My name is Austin. I look forward to sharing with you all.
Hello Austin, we are glad that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. There is a lot of sharing and encouragement going on among friends here. We look forward to chatting with you. Welcome! :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
So nice to have you join in on the fellowship here at CC. Hope to see you over at the forums, God bless you!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello Austin and welcome aboard. I look forward to you sharing with us all.

Apr 22, 2020
Hey @Mel85 thanks for the welcome. Do you know that posting one eye pictures like in your avatar is how many people show their allegiance to Satan? Just google search "one eye symbolism satan"

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hey @Mel85 thanks for the welcome. Do you know that posting one eye pictures like in your avatar is how many people show their allegiance to Satan? Just google search "one eye symbolism satan"
Hello there,
Thanks for your concern, unfortunately when I upload my pic, it defaults to that size and frame, therefore it looks like I have half a face when actually, my profile pic is full face picture. Since my profile is private, only my friends can see full view of my profile pic 👍🏽

Also, I would encourage you to not so much focus on what the world has to say about what is acceptable and what isn’t, but focus on what God speaks through his Word.

Romans 12:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Blessings in Christ my friend. 😊

Apr 22, 2020
Did you google what I said? The proof is everywhere that we are living in the end times and Satan is running things from behind the scenes.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a subject better suited for the bible forum. It doesn't belong in the Introductions forum..

Apr 3, 2019
Did you google what I said? The proof is everywhere that we are living in the end times and Satan is running things from behind the scenes.
Clueless - you have no clue about the "end times" as I stated in your false messiah/antichrist thread.