Hello folks, Dutchy here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elene

Jan 4, 2019
Well, i have the need to chat with you, about the wonders He is doing in your live. And maybe share mine.
Thats all really. :)

Oct 12, 2012
Well, i have the need to chat with you, about the wonders He is doing in your live. And maybe share mine.
Hey Elene what up? Welcome to CC! Come on in make yourself at home plenty of folks to chat with! 😋

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Elene .There are many forums and you can check testimonies forum to read some stories.Happy new year <3

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello, nice to met you, welcome to cc!

Elene

Jan 4, 2019
Be blessed with hospitality dear people for your welcoming me. Thank you!

Im loving the testamonies forum, thanks Danya for telling me.

And for always; excuse my bad English writing. The last time i took an English lesson was around 2004 haha

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome Elene! There a place prepared for you at the table. :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Elene :) yay Happy New year :)

Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤

S

selfdissolving

Good morning Dutchy.

May the Lord be with you today.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Be blessed with hospitality dear people for your welcoming me. Thank you!

Im loving the testamonies forum, thanks Danya for telling me.

And for always; excuse my bad English writing. The last time i took an English lesson was around 2004 haha
Uw Engels is toch goed! Er zijn natuurlijk wat kleine foutjes, maar dat is niet erg. Wilkomen aan onze gemeenschap. God zegen U!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Greetings Elene welcome...
I hope & think you will like it here in the cc...
Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine...
God Bless

S

Sherril

Elene welcome to Christian Chat..Jesus loves you..:)..love in Christ Sherril.. 49461766_1165540983608553_8370844887142105088_n.jpg

Elene

Jan 4, 2019
Uw Engels is toch goed! Er zijn natuurlijk wat kleine foutjes, maar dat is niet erg. Wilkomen aan onze gemeenschap. God zegen U!
Hi Marcelo, verrassend om opeens een Nederlandse reactie te krijgen. Bent u erg actief op CC? Wat is uw ervaring hier? Heeft u leuke connecties opgedaan?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The best in-depth chats actually occur in the forums where you are now in and will allow ample opportunity to get to know certain members through their post history. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Hi Marcelo, verrassend om opeens een Nederlandse reactie te krijgen. Bent u erg actief op CC? Wat is uw ervaring hier? Heeft u leuke connecties opgedaan?
Hallo, Elene, nee, niet erg actief -- ongeveer één post per dag. Mijn ervaring hier is goed; sommige mensen hier houden van ruzie, maar CC is de beste forum ik heb ooit gevonden. Ik ga verder door pm, OK?

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Elene, we are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here. The Netherlands is such a pretty country. My wife grew up near Bremen. Her father was fluent in Low German (close to Dutch).

Some years ago we wanted to ice skate on the canals over to a place just east of Groningen....a trip of several days but now it is no longer possible because of the warm winters. Many of her friends made the trip staying with families overnight along the way.

Elene, we are happy that you are part of our family here and hope you find much happiness in the new year. Welcome.

P.S. Your English is very good.