Good morning, I'm Nancy and I live on the west coast of Florida. I look forward to getting to know everyone. God bless.
Good morning, I'm Nancy and I live on the west coast of Florida. I look forward to getting to know everyone. God bless.
I moved to Florida from Michigan in 1985. Currently, my wife and I are living in Clearwater about 5 miles from the gulf. Looking forward to meeting you through your posts. Glad to have you onboard. Welcome to CC.Good morning, I'm Nancy and I live on the west coast of Florida. I look forward to getting to know everyone. God bless.
Nokomis beach is a great beach for shell hunting. Last weekend, I was on Longboat Key beach and the shells were everywhere!Welcome Nancy. I have been told that there is a beach on the West (Gulf) Coast of Florida that is famous for shell hunting. Do you know the name of it?
Hello there Nacy and a great big welcome to Christian ChatGood morning, I'm Nancy and I live on the west coast of Florida. I look forward to getting to know everyone. God bless.