Hello from Florida

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Welcome Nancy. I have been told that there is a beach on the West (Gulf) Coast of Florida that is famous for shell hunting. Do you know the name of it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Nancy, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.





079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif
 
Good morning, I'm Nancy and I live on the west coast of Florida. I look forward to getting to know everyone. God bless.
I moved to Florida from Michigan in 1985. Currently, my wife and I are living in Clearwater about 5 miles from the gulf. Looking forward to meeting you through your posts. Glad to have you onboard. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nancboo and Deade
Good morning, I'm Nancy and I live on the west coast of Florida. I look forward to getting to know everyone. God bless.
Hello there Nacy and a great big welcome to Christian Chat😀!

May your time here be full of many Blessings, Fun and all manner of good things! Look forward to seeing you around!
 
  • Like
Reactions: nancboo and Deade