Your profile says that you like hunting.Just saying hi! Nice to meet y'all
Just saying hi! Nice to meet y'all
Thanks!! And it's to late to drink coffee so you're good lolWelcome to CC, Miss Lisa!
(please don't try to drink my coffee, it's just to look at.)
Nope never killed a bear lol We don't have many here where I live.Your profile says that you like hunting.
Have you ever shot a bear?
I'm asking for a friend...
Nope never killed a bear lol We don't have many here where I live.
Lol no shooting oysters but I do go out and get them. Love a good oyster roastShooting Oysters is illegal here (and very difficult as well.)
God bless and good night.![]()
Lol no shooting oysters but I do go out and get them. Love a good oyster roast![]()
Greetings from the depths of the Pacific...Just saying hi! Nice to meet y'all
Wow South Carolina welcome to CCJust saying hi! Nice to meet y'all
Hey there. Nice meeting you tooJust saying hi! Nice to meet y'all
Hey there. Nice meeting you tooNice pic too btw.