Hello, my name is Michael.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hello and welcome to CC. Grab a coffee and join the fray! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I hope to have some interesting conversations with the people here.
Having interesting conversations with the people here is what happens. Glad to have you join in on the many on-going conversations if the various forums and topics. Welcome to CC.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Good morning 😊 Welcome to CC Michael 😊

God bless you ❤

S

Sweetmorningdew78

So far I have posted two threads without out them being displayed.
Hi! Michael 😊 If i am not mistaken ...Threads require a moderator's approval before they are posted 😊 please be patient a lil bit. Welcome again 😊 I hope you will like it here .

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
No! Absolutely not, that's against the rules!! And besides-we're all boring!!! Just kidding.

Hello, and welcome, Michael!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A warm welcome to you and nice to meet you. You will get the feel of things here, it took me a while. God bless!

Dec 9, 2018
Hello Michael, welcome to CChat! It's good to have you with us! :) In case no one ever told you, be careful what you wish for!! ;) LOL (...and please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. Thank you. :D )

Garydavid

Mar 10, 2019
So far I have posted two threads without out them being displayed.
Yes. It takes a little bit of time for them to do that untill you have been here just a little bit. Good to have you. And God bless.....